Stressed

I feel like the song for this chap is perfect for how Chris feels about Athena! Lemme know what you Guy think!!!

WARNING:: Sex scenes.

PS: I'm still on my phone so uh yeah!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena's POV

I stood in the garage, cringing from the smell. Everyone just stared at me, mouth wide open. Chris grabbed my hand and gently took me out, "H-how did you know what to do?" He asked.

I looked into his beautiful eyes, "I remembered what you told me the day you... Left," I whispered, pulling myself into his bare chest.

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead, "You saved Caitlyn. You matter so damn much to all of us," he told me. Whenever he tells me things like this, I become self-conscious. I don't understand why people would think I mattered, I really don't. He kissed my forehead and tucked my head under his chin.

Chris is the most amazing thing that has every happened to me. He has taught me so much about love, happiness, trust, friends, and humor. He is my entire life, I can barely function when Chris isn't around me. He isn't just my baby's father, my mate, my love, he's also my best friend. I would sacrifice everything for that man. He's saved me from my incestuous family, my abusive family, my rude family, my horrendous family. He is my new family, nice, sweet, fun, gentle family. I loved him and Ben so much!

-

Chris and I went back into our little cabin, he's stressed out. I sat by the fireplace, reading a book. Chris is writing a whole bunch of letters to Pack members. I don't understand why he's writing to them, but he's really tense. His hands are in his hair and he's pulling a bit. He grabbed a folder from his bag and went through everything. He started flipping papers, reading, and throwing things. I peeked from my book and his glare met mine, "What?" He asked. I put my nose back into my book and continued to read.

-

"GET DOWN!" Xavier shouted as the British forces ambushed us. I felt a sharp pain in my left knee before hurling to the floor,

"Man down!" One yelled. Our Doctor quickly ran over to me and tended to my wound. He pulled a small bullet out and enclosed it with a beige bandage.

The British forces have been terrorizing our small country for almost three years. I fear they might win the battle. I have to idea what we have done for this war to erupt so suddenly. My mind shuttered as the thought of innocent families being harmed by these British bastards.

I laid against a large rocks, trying to regain my balance. I felt the stone crack and burst as pellets shot from afar. I saw a glistening bullet head straight towards my forehead-

-

"Athena, its been a very stressful day and it's getting pretty late. I'll run you a bath so we can sleep," Chris placed his hand on my knee, slowly caressing.

"Can you come in with me?" I asked. Immediately, my face flushed with embarrassment,

"Why?" Chris asked after an awkward period of silence,

"You're really tense, I want you to calm down and relax," I whispered. Chris pinched the bridge of his nose, staring at my state,

"Okay, but don't get carried away," he started to walk to the master bathroom. I followed and smiled,

"Says you," I teased. He placed his hand on my back and kissed my forehead,

"Says me," he responded before turning the bath on.