Doctors❧WenGa

Requested by @ksquirtle9

-

"Congratulations to Dr. Min for being chosen to be the supervisor of department of surgery." All committee members of RV Hospital gave him applause.

Dr Min, aka Min Yoongi stood up from his seat and bowed to the board of director of RV Hospital.

"Shit." Dr. Son, aka Son Seungwan muttered under her breath as she heard this announcement.

"Well Wendy, you owe me a meal then." Yoongi said, after sat back to his seat.

"Whatever. You stole my post in this department." Wendy rolled her eyes and focused to the director who was speaking.

"Aw, this is sad, ex-supervisor." He emphasized the ex word.

"Shut up."

-

"I can't believe I put so much effort in practising medicine but he takes over my place!" Wendy whined to her colleagues when it was lunch time.

"Calm down, Wen. You must work harder to get rid of him." Seulgi said, the doctor of eyesight department.

"Yes. I want to get rid of Min Yoongi." She stabbed the fork into the meat of her meal.

"Yo, calm down Wen." Joy, the head of nurse department said.

"Aish, that Min freaking Yoongi." Wendy rolled her eyes.

-

"Dr Min, there's an old folks home sent a request to carry out physical examination, so I think you can take the doctors of your department there next week." The director of RV Hospital passed Yoongi a document.

"Okay." He took the document.

"So who you want to take with?" The director asked.

"Dr. Son will be my assistant." Yoongi smirked.

"Okay. You can leave now. Prepare your things for next week." The director ordered.

"Alright. Thanks director." Yoongi left the office.

-

"Please give me your attention. You all can queue here to take a blood test!" Wendy yelled and pointed at Yoongi as she was in the old folks home where old folks gathered at the hall.

The old folks slowly queued in front of the counter that provided equipment for blood test.

"Please be patient uncle. You will be treated later." Wendy told an old man who looked grumpy while waiting at the end of the line.

Yoongi at the front busy testing the old folks' blood.

Wendy was quite satisfied to the old folks because they obeyed her words.

She smiled and turned to look at Yoongi. Her expression changed when she saw Yoongi.

I shouldn't smile at him. He is my enemy. She thought.

After checking a few old folks, Yoongi lifted his head and saw Wendy treating the old folks with water which made him smiled a bit.

Gosh, she is so pretty when she smiles. Why can't she smile in front of me? He thought.

"Dr Min, are you done?" The old lady who sat in front of Yoongi asked.

"Oh, it's done. You can go to Dr Son there to have your drinks." Yoongi pointed at the direction of Wendy.

"Thankyou Dr Min." The lady stood up and went towards Wendy.

Another old man sat down after the lady.

"So that doctor is to your colleague?" The man asked, looking at Wendy.

"Yes. What's the matter?" He asked while wrapping his arm with a cloth.

"You two look like great partner. You look cold but she looks warm. Both of you make good match." The old man said.

"Really? Thankyou." He slightly smiled to the old man.

-

"Ah, finally it's over!" Wendy yawned after they left the old folks home.

"Yah, you owe me a meal." Yoongi nudged Wendy.

"What? I never promise that." Wendy rolled her eyes.

"Come on, cup noodles count as a meal too." He pointed to a convenience store across the road.

"Seriously? It's weird we are wearing doctor's uniform and go to convenience store at this hour." Wendy showed him her wrist watch that showed 11pm.

"Let's go." He dragged her wrist and walked across the road.

Wendy shocked when he pulled her.

"Yah, I can walk myself!" Wendy pulled off her hand as they reached the entrance of the store.

"I want cup noodles!" Yoongi said excitingly as he walked towards the noodles section.

"Stop being like a kid. This not suits you." Wendy said as she stood beside Yoongi.

"But it suits me whenever I see you." He said, his cheeks slightly blushed.

"What the heck are you saying?" Wendy hit his arm. "Faster choose your cup noodles, or else I won't pay it!"

"Okay okay." He took two cup noodles and walked towards the counter.

"Are you that hungry? You need two for supper?" Wendy asked when she paid the cups.

"Nope. One is for you." He took the cups.

"Yah, I don't eat supper." She said.

"I insist." He said.

"Woah now you can beat me with your supervisor name? I'll be fat if I eat supper." Wendy followed him to a table.

"Just once. Okay?" He pleaded.

"Whatever." Wendy rolled her eyes.

He went to the hot water area and put it into the cups. After a few minutes, he returned with two cups in his hands.

"Are you happy today?" Yoongi suddenly asked when they were eating.

"As usual. Why?" Wendy asked.

"I thought you'd be happy because you work with me today." He smirked.

"What? You think I'll be happy because of you? Keep dreaming." Wendy rolled her eyes.

"I always dream of you these days. Your face can't get out from my mind." Yoongi chuckled.

"What's the point of these?" Wendy raised her voice.

"I like you, Son Seungwan." He stared into her eyes and her cheeks flushed in red colour.

"Stop joking. I know you're teasing me." Wendy broke the eye contact and said.

"I freaking like you, why don't you believe?" He flicked her forehead caused her to glared at him.

"This is how you show your love towards the girl you like? Damn." Wendy stood up and went to head locked him and he yelled in pain.

"Yah! Stop it!" He hit her hands.

Wendy stucked out her tongue and suddenly Yoongi stood up and stepped forward.

"What are you doing?" Wendy stepped backwards and looked around, luckily there's no people inside except the worker stood at the counter.

"You'll regret what you've done to me just now." He pinned her to the wall and slowly leaned in.

-

My first oneshots of this book! Thankyou for supporting my stories~
Goodnight!