Stage❧WenHope

Requested by @ksquirtle9

-

It's KBS Gayo Festival.

Wendy felt uncomfortable at the ending stage. It's crowded but she's the only member who attended the festival. Well, she made her solo debut that year. The reason she felt uncomfortable was because all male idols stood around her at the stage.

She slightly pouted and suddenly someone tapped her shoulders.

"Wendy?" Hoseok, a member of BTS asked.

"Oh Hoseok. Hi." She managed to give a smile to him. Not wanting to let him know she was uncomfortable.

"Do you perhaps feel lonely? I mean... Your members are not here." Hoseok stood beside her and waved at the audience at the seat.

"So what are you going to do?" She left out a chuckle.

"Ditch my members of course." He whispered.

"Alright." Wendy smiled in relief.

It's so good when a good friend standing beside you when the moment is awkward. She thought.

"Hey look! There's your fansite!" Hoseok pointed one of the cameras in the crowd of audience.

"Oh really?" Wendy looked at that side Hoseok pointed.

"She looks so adorable." Hoseok complimented.

"Haha! How well do you know my fansite?" Wendy laughed.

"WENever. The best fansite of you." Hoseok smiled.

"You're really a good friend." Wendy slightly nudged his arm.

"Come on. Let me take you to escape this horrible place. Say goodbye to your fansites." Hoseok put his arm around her shoulders and ready to make a turn into the crowd of idols on stage.

Wendy just nodded and waved at the audience one last time before disappeared into the stage.

Hoseok dragged her to a spot that fansites could not capture their movements on the stage.

"Ah so refreshing here." Wendy looked at Hoseok.

"I should drag you here earlier." Hoseok chuckled.

"Well thankyou for saving me from the awkward moment just now. You know? Having all male idols standing around you is really really uncomfortable." Wendy whined.

"Oh except me? I think." Hoseok smirked.

"Yeah. Except you. You're my super duper best friend." Wendy put her arm on his shoulders.

"You look beautiful today." Hoseok stared at her.

"Oh really? You're smooth though." Wendy flicked his forehead.

"Ouch!" Hoseok rubbed his forehead.

"Haha!" Wendy laughed.

"Seungwan..." Hoseok looked at Wendy who burst into laughter.

Wendy stopped and looked at him after a few seconds.

"What?" She felt creepy because Hoseok stared at her so deeply. More like staring into her soul.

"I can't control myself anymore." He whispered and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned in.

"Hoseok..." Wendy looked away worriedly.

"Just a few minutes." Hoseok tighten his grip and pressed his forehead on hers.

"We're on the stage you know?" Wendy whispered.

"I want us to be the hottest news after today." After he finished his words, he leaned in and placed his lips on hers carefully.

Those idols at the front of the stage didn't know the two of them doing such a thing at the back of the stage. And no one noticed. That moment was perfect for two of them.

It could be friendly hug and kiss (probably not include the kiss). But both of them knew that they already fall for each other.

-