Childhood Friends (Part 2) ❧JungRi

"Yeri!" Jungkook yelled at the hallway when he saw Yeri walking in front of him.

"Dude, those high graders are taking examination, what are you shouting?" Taehyung smacked Jungkook's head.

"Hyung, you're just a temporary teacher, don't do this to me!" Jungkook whined.

"Who are you yelling at?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh I missed her track! This is your fault man." Jungkook took a look in front of him and saw no one.

"It's yours okay?" Taehyung shook his head and followed him.

"Yeri!" Jungkook tapped her shoulder.

"Oh Jungkook, may I help you?" Yeri turned around and asked.

"I wonder if you are free on Sunday? Let's go to the park nearby to our previous school." Jungkook asked.

"This Sunday? I think I'm free."

"Great! Then can I have your contact number? It's more easy to inform you." Jungkook said.

"Of course, I'll give you later in class." Yeri said.

"Thanks!" He smiled.

"Welcome. I gotta go. Mr Kang called me to his office." Yeri pointed to the office.

"Okay bye." Jungkook waved.

-

"Ding dong!" Jungkook pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!" Yeri yelled from inside and opened the door.

"Wow." Jungkook was beauty stroke by Yeri's outfit.

"Annyeong!" Yeri smiled. She was wearing crop top and high waisted skirt.

"Annyeong. You look beautiful." Jungkook praised.

"Thankyou." Yeri chuckled. "Let's go shall we?"

"Of course!" Jungkook opened the door car and invited Yeri in.

-

"Yeri ah, remember this place?" Jungkook and Yeri strolled along the park.

"Of course. We used to play here after school." Yeri smiled.

"We always play hide and seek and one day you couldn't find me and you just cried on the swing until I myself found you there." Jungkook sat on the swing he said.

"Yes, I remember. Haha I was such a fool back then." Yeri smiled embarrassedly.

"Sit down." Jungkook said.

Yeri nodded and sat on the swing beside him.

"So, how's life?" Yeri asked.

"Practice. Comeback. Practice. Comeback. I rarely have a break time like this. Enjoying fresh air." Jungkook said.

"Wow, so boring." Yeri mumbled.

"What about you? Can you tell me what happened within the time I was not with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah, that was... Embarrassing." Yeri looked down.

"It's okay, I won't laugh you, please tell me so that I can help you to solve that." Jungkook looked concerned.

"There was a boy, he used to like me. I always thought he was loyal but in the end he dumped me." Yeri shrugged.

"Who is he?"

"Taeyong."

"The one in NCT?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah... He is a celebrity too." She said.

"I was blamed by his manager because I was ruining his job. It's not possible for an ordinary girl to date a celebrity. I was wrong back then." She said.

"It's not wrong. You are not wrong. Dating a celebrity is not wrong." Jungkook repeated.

"Why? How come you said so? I was in pain when I was with him! Those publicity stunt they used to make him with other female celebrity just made me upset." Yeri burst into tears.

"Hush, Yeri. I'm so sorry." Jungkook stood up and went for her. He hugged her petite body.

"That's why... I hate myself. I hate myself for being a total mess." Yeri cried in his shoulder.

"It's okay, sweetheart, I'm right here for you." Jungkook wiped her tears.

-

The next few months, Jungkook invited Yeri to BTS concert. He bought her a VIP ticket.

He was planning to tell all his fans, that he liked somebody.

And he wished she would attend.

Yeri got inside the venue in the last minute.

After she found her seat, the concert started immediately.

BTS sang a few songs then they took a break with a VCR played on the screen.

All the members of BTS had a solo stage and Jungkook chose the last one.

After many songs sang, Jungkook appeared on the stage.

"This song is dedicated to a person who is important to me. That person is a she." Jungkook said.

"Woahhhhhh!" The crowd yelled.

Yeri felt some embarrassment after the yelling of the fans.

She hoped that the person wasn't her. A part of her still hoped that the person was her.

"She is an ordinary girl, just like you, sitting down on the audience seat and watching me." Jungkook turned and saw a pair of familiar eyes looked at him.

Everyone looked at each other while Yeri just looked in front of her.

"She is my childhood friend. I became an idol just because of her. I really really like her. She is really a petite girl, her height is just at my shoulder. I haven't told her about that, I like her since we were young. I couldn't forget the days we played around. I really like my childhood. I like her presence, her scent, her smile, her everything. She, is Kim Yerim." Jungkook looked at her eyes when he called her name.

"Woahhhhhh!"

The light shined at Yeri and left her shocked.

Jungkook walked down to her seat and offered his hand.

"Yeri ah, will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked and Yeri burst into tears.

"Y..Yes." Yeri cried and Jungkook hugged her.

The crowd cheered again for the new born couple.