Childhood friends (Part 1)❧JungRi

"Yeri, I heard that there is a hot guy transferring to our school today!" Saeron said to her friend, Yeri.

"What? Hot guy?" Yeri asked.

"He's here!" Saeron pointed at the guy who was walking into their classroom with a bunch of fangirls behind him.

"A celebrity?" Yeri scowled.

"You don't know him? He's Jeon Jungkook! The freaking BTS!" Saeron yelled.

"Oh, seriously. I'm not interested in him." Yeri lowered down her head to do her work.

"Oh gosh, you're no fun!" Saeron left her and went to be the crowd of fans.

"Is you the Jeon Jungkook I know?" Yeri whispered to herself when she glanced over Jungkook.

-

"Alright class, today we have a transferer. Please introduce yourself." The class teacher said.

"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook from BTS. I'm here to study for a period of time. Please take care of me!" Jungkook bowed.

"Alright you can have a seat in front of Yeri. Yeri, raise your hand!" The class teacher said.

Yeri was shocked when she heard her name being called.

Yeri raised her hand but heard a respond from Jungkook.

"You don't have to. I know you." He smirked before turned around.

She was shocked again. Did he remember her?

-

Yeri left for lunch at the rooftop. She brought her lunchbox to the rooftop and enjoyed the scenery.

"Why are you alone?" Jungkook appeared from nowhere.

"Ahh! You scared me!" Yeri startled.

"Just as before, you are coward like a mouse." Jungkook smiled and sat beside her.

"Are you really that Jeon Jungkook I know?" Yeri asked.

"Of course! Is there any Jeon Jungkook you know besides me?" He asked.

"No. The only one was my childhood best friend." Yeri said.

"And so the one sitting beside you." He said.

Yeri nodded and took a spoonful of rice and fed herself.

"You know what? I become an idol because of you." Jungkook said.

"What?" Yeri nearly choked herself.

"Remember last time you and I lying on the grass and looking at the stars? You said you like Super Junior's Donghae and said he's handsome. Since then, I made a wish for myself to become an idol for you to adore. It seems cheesy but these words are real." Jungkook rubbed his nape.

"Seriously Jungkook?" Yeri looked at him in disbelief.

"You're beautiful just as before." Jungkook complimented.

"A flirt." Yeri rolled her eyes.

"So... How are you these days?" Jungkook asked.

"Fangirling at Donghae oppa." Yeri laughed.

"Hey don't kidding!" Jungkook nudged her.

"Doing good. Having some friends, being an ordinary girl. That's all." Yeri smiled.

"Are you perhaps dating?" Jungkook whispered.

"Of course not! I'm not dating okay, even if I have I wouldn't sit at here alone and avoid those fake people in my life-" Yeri stopped when she thought of some things.

"Yeri, are you okay?" Jungkook approached her and asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." Yeri sniffed.

"Are you crying? Tell me what happened, Yeri." Jungkook lifted up her chin.

"It's not time for this, Jungkook. I'll tell you next time. It's time for school." Yeri said and closed her lunchbox.

"But why?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's just don't talk about this. And please focus to your career, you're just being famous for some time, I don't want to ruin your popularity." Yeri said.

"Yeah, I guess." Jungkook regretted after he said this.

Yeri left after his words.

-

"Jungkook you step the wrong foot!" The dance instructor yelled.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"Focus please." The instructor said.

"Okay."

The other members confused about his behavior since he's the one who did the right steps almost every practice.

After a few hours, they finally stopped practice.

"Yah Kook, are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Jungkook gulped the water after answering Taehyung's question.

-

"Peekaboo saero ttae man sarang i nigga lalalalala..." Yeri sang to her favorite song so far, Peekaboo by Red Velvet.

"Yeri ah, let's go home!" Saeron yelled.

"Alright." Yeri kept her things and went towards Saeron.

Jungkook who was walking at the same corridor behind them, slowing down his steps and had some thoughts.

Just who? Who broke her heart? He thought.