REQUESTS/OVERVIEW/WARNINGS

This media is the text conversation in my cover, for anyone who was curious as to what it was saying, if you can read it. It's weird, don't judge. I wanted something, so that's what I made.

So, hi! Welcome! Here you will be reading text message conversations with members of Pentatonix, occasionally featuring family members or friends (Yes, that does mean YouTubers. But I will only do them if I somewhat know and understand their personality, too much research on my part ugh)

REQUESTS:

If you would like to make a request, please leave it ON THIS CHAPTER, and kindly fill out the form below. Anything with a BOLD ASTERISKS (*) IS IMPORTANT AND MUST BE FILLED OUT. Anything else is optional, but it does grant me a little bit of freedom to do as I please with it, so if you want a specific chat, make sure to fill out every little bit and ask me to tone down on the insanity when writing them. This basically tells me to stick to the guidelines given (I will try)

Thank you! ^.^

*Type (Group chat, private etc.):

*Storyline (What happens, what are they chatting about?):

*People in chat:

Ships:

Other (Any themes or phrases you'd like me to use?):

OVERVIEW:

This story may contain the following:

Swearing

Sexual themes

Mentions of self harm

Mentions of mental illnesses

Sad themes

Ridiculousness

Weirdness

Whatever the heck I can, or you can, come up with.

Others:

I divide chapters up sometimes, just in case they are too long or the storyline (I often tell a story with these texts. Sometimes they're just random but sometimes they're not) goes over different days.

All chapter names will be in caps. Do not be alarmed.

Mature Rating may change at any time.

WARNING(S):

THIS BOOK IS UPDATED SPORADICALLY, DO NOT EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES. I MAY UPDATE THREE TIMES IN A ROW, I MAY NOT UPDATE FOR A MONTH OR TWO, WHO KNOWS. I NORMALLY DO NOT UPDATE TWICE IN A DAY.

I WRITE THESE CHAPTERS AT NIGHT, WHEN I'M TIRED AND DELIRIOUS. THIS MAY AFFECT THE CRAZINESS OF MY WRITING, DO NOT BE ALARMED IF I POST SOMETHING STRANGE AND ABSOLUTELY INSANE.

Enjoy!