GUYS GUYS GUYS

kirstin added KOlusola and avi_kaplan to the chat

kirstin named the chat 'Scomiche Stalkers'

kirstin: Guys guys guys. I just saw something, and I'M SURE THEY'RE LYING TO US.

avi_kaplan: Uuh, what?

KOlusola: My thoughts exactly, Avi.

kirstin: Look at the chat name, idiots. SCOMICHE WERE HOLDING HANDS WHEN WALKING DOWN THE STREET.

KOlusola: WHAAAT? SPILL.

kirstin: so I went to their house cause we were supposed to hang out, kay? And they sent me a text saying they were at Starbucks just down the road, and asked me if I wanted anything. So of course I said yes, and waited for them to come home.

kirstin: 5 minutes later and THEY WALK AROUND THE CORNER HOLDING HANDS. HOLDING HANDS. Plus Mitch looked all flustered or something, I SWEAR THEY'RE DATING AND DON'T WANNA TELL ANYONE.

avi_kaplan: I dunno... Seems kinda farfetched to me.

KOlusola: Dragons are pretty farfetched

avi_kaplan: I'll fight you!

KOlusola: I'm sure you will.

kirstin: GUYS!

avi_kaplan: sorry

KOlusola: Please continue.

kirstin: Anyways. I wanted to take a photo, but they seemed to let go quickly when they spotted me. Now I'm annoyed.

KOlusola: Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch them cuddling together or something sooner or later.

avi_kaplan: The Pentaholics do call you the Scomiche Exposer, I'm sure it's not for no reason.

---

Did you guys enjoy this? If you did, leave a comment down below!

I NEED requests quickly, I'm trying to come up with ideas but I have virtually none. If you just wanna fill out the form on 'REQUESTS/OVERVIEW/WARNINGS', that'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking of doing a Part 2, or maybe more, would you guys be interested in that?