1

Harry Styles. Second child of Anne and Desmond Styles, a pair of the greatest explorers of the century.

Anne and Des have traveled far and wide for thirty-some years together. They've been to every continent, almost every country, more than once.

Gemma, his sister, and Harry were homeschooled. Their parents decided to do so, so their education could not interfere with their explorations. They all loved traveling, they'd hop on a plane and head to any country the moment they're able to.

The years passed and Harry was now eight years old. The boy loved exploring as much as his parents did, ever since he was able to crawl. Gemma preferred photography, the twelve year old was rather fond of taking the photos instead of posing for them.

They were all on their way to Africa, Rwanda to be exact. The jungle, in all the years they've traveled there, they have not seen much of its wildlife. No matter how hard they've tried to discover the silverback gorillas, they haven't seen any nor have they seen any other large animals roaming around in the Albertine Rift montane forest.

Harry, he was an excited lad, his parents had gone over all the kinds of animals they might encounter when on their miraculous journey through the jungle. He had studied over his little notes on the plane ride before he took a nap, as well as after waking up. Just to be sure he knew what to look for, of course.