3

Never wander off on your own. The words replayed in the boy's mind like a broken record. He didn't know which way he had come from, he didn't know which way to go.

Every tree looked like the last, he felt like he was going in circles. Harry was scared, he didn't know which way to turn to head off to base. He didn't have anything with him, he never did unless he wanted to take a picture of something.

He was lost, the boy didn't realize with every turn he had been heading out deeper and deeper into the jungle. The distance between him and his family was growing large. He called for his sister, he called for his mum, for his dad, but it was no use. He never once got a response. He didn't know how long he'd been running, but he knew it was getting dark soon.

He had to work on his feet and try to remember his survival skills. Harry looked around, finding himself standing at the foot of a mountain, the top was unable to be seen from the clouds up above. He walked around, finding a small opening, just big enough for him to crawl in for the night. He pulled at some large leaves from the trees, trying to cover the hole enough to keep him hidden from any animals.

Animals, like the mountain gorillas, who were just meters away from his hole. Harry was unaware of them, unaware of everything but the fact that he was lost. He couldn't hear anything but his own thoughts, overwhelming himself to the point of tears, to the point of heart wrenching sobs. Cries that could've been heard by anyone near enough.