12

"Well, it's nice to know he sees you as a friend, Louis," Zayn then began before he shook his head, "but, seriously, who is he?"

Louis looked up at Zayn and then responded. "He's Harry, that's all I know. But I think he's British, you could hear a bit of an accent when you hear him speak."

"What do you mean that's all you know?" Liam asked him, "you mean to tell me you've been out with this strange, and dare I add, naked man all night? You willingly did that?"

"You do realize you're making Harry out to be some kind of monster at this point," Louis scoffed, shaking his head, "I did, and I had some amazing mangoes before we went to sleep too," he explained, sending Harry a small smile while his mind went back to being offered the fruit the night before.

"Food good," Harry added and nodded, having stepped closer to the group, which only caused Zayn and Liam to want to step back. They didn't know what Harry was capable of and neither of them were very eager to find out. "Louis no go, with Harry," he continued, "no missing, with Harry, Harry good."

"Harry good? What, he doesn't speak proper English?" Liam asked Louis. Louis shook his head.

"He told me he doesn't remember, I'm not sure what exactly he doesn't remember," he explained, "but, by the looks of it, he has a bit of trouble speaking. He takes a moment to think of what to say."

"Alright, that's not odd at all," Liam muttered while shaking his head, pulling Louis aside. Harry has gone back into the water, no longer finding the two strangers a threat because Louis trusts them. "Louis, I'm saying this because I'm your friend and I love you, but you really have no idea what you're doing with this man. He could be lying, maybe trying to pull you in and then kill you!"

Louis looked up at Liam and then shook his head, "I don't think that's it, Li. He genuinely looks so lost, like he knows he doesn't belong here but he doesn't know what to do about it so he's adjusted," he shrugged.

Zayn nodded slowly, "that sounds crazy enough to be true," he agreed, watching Harry. "What if we brought him back home?"

"What? Take him back where?" Liam asked, staring at Zayn as if the man was just as crazy as Louis. "We don't even know where he's from. And, if Louis' right, he doesn't know where he's from either."

Zayn shrugged, "I think it's better than letting him stay here, right Lou?" He then asks while looking back at Louis.

Louis looked between the two before he nodded, "yeah, I think Zayn's right. He should go back home, and I think London's the closest he could get with our help," he explained.

"So, how are you going to tell him we think he should come with us, then?" Liam asked Louis, "because if he barely understands basic phrases, this is going to be difficult."

"Hey, I convinced you guys to come to Africa with me, didn't I?" Louis scoffed, "How different can it be, asking someone to leave Africa with us?"