Chapter 3: Challenge

[Time Skip, Ten Minutes Later]

I watched the four fighters as two of them tried to catch their breath. The Spartan and the one called Nora were fine, seeming to be experienced in combat. However the blonde knight and the one with black hair seemed out of breath and a bit unaccustomed to battle. Throughout the fight I had switched weapons several times to fit the situation I was in. Still, the creatures weren't a challenge and bored me. I cracked my neck and stretched.

Me: "Alright Spartan, now that the pests are dealt with, let's continue shall we? And since you're probably all tuckered out from the fun I'll give you a handicap."

I smiled, however she looked worried, as did her team.

Me: 'Perhaps they simply aren't strong enough. I was only toying with them after all.'

I let out a sigh.

Me: "Oh well. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere for a challenge."

I began walking passed them once more, but this time I stopped slightly behind them.

Me: 'Whenever starting a new game the first thing I do is gather information on the world. I have four sources of information right here. I could go the easy route and just use the Blacklight Virus to assimilate them. Or I could just invite myself along for that "Bullhead" ride. Right off the bat I have to pick a more civil route or an aggressive route.'

[(A/N): Hey guys! I need a vote real quick. However this isn't an easy one, you have quite a few choices. Anywho, I'll tally up the votes in a few days. DarkPrince out!]

Lawful Good
Chaotic Good
Neutral
Lawful Evil
Chaotic Evil