Part VII

A/N I'm back!!! Sorry for the long long delay. I realized how long it's been since I updated this when The_Walking_Glade sent me a PM and asked if I would update. Sorry if this ends up being short. Enjoy!

Ray and Egon had been officially together for a few days now, but mutually concurred it would be best to wait and tell the others until later.

When the Ghostbusters had sat down at the beginning of the week they happened upon a night where both Pete and Zeddemore had plans that would keep them out late. Egon and Ray decided to stay in together and be on call in case anybody had any ghosts that needed to be taken care of.

Now, they were curled up on the couch back at headquarters watching a Star Wars marathon, takeout containers discarded nearby. Egon had his arm around Ray, who was curled into him.

"I'm glad we could do this Egon," Ray said, planting a kiss on Egon's cheek.

"S-same here, Raymond," Egon said, smiling.

They got lost in the movie marathon and each other, curling more and more close as the night went on.

They didn't even realize that they had fallen asleep until they woke up to someone saying "Hey you two"

Both of them immediately shot to opposite sides of the couch

"Zeddemore? I thought you weren't supposed to be back for a while?!" Ray said, panicked.

"Yeah, well my date ditched me so I'm home early." Zeddemore said, clearly looking dejected.

"Then she doesn't know what she's missing," Ray replied, always knowing what to say.

"Oh save your sappy stuff for Egon," Zeddemore said, grinning.

"W-what do you mean?" Ray said, shooting a look at Egon.

"Oh please you guys are in no way subtle. Offering to stay on call together when the rest of us have plans, holding hands under the table, the amount of time y'all spend in the lab together. I knew something was up, and I figured it out.  And, for the record, I think y'all are cute together and don't care," Zeddemore replied, starting for the hallway that led to their quarters.

"Winston- one thing," Egon said, causing the man in question to turn around.

"Yes?" Zeddemore asked.

"Please don't tell Venkman," Egon said, looking visibly tense.

"Oh I won't," Zeddemore answered, continuing the walk to their quarters and causing Ray and Egon to heave a sigh of relief.

They decided then that it was time to go to bed, and said their good nights and parted ways.