【Author's Note】

【Author's Note】

This book is my very first book ever. I have never published a book before for any public forum so please be kind with comments. Also, a trigger warning is issued for reading this book as it deals with, discusses, reflects, and addresses depression, self-harm, eating disorders, and heart conditions. Please be warned.

1. If any one is facing these issues please know that you are not alone. There people here for you that care for you. If you need to talk to someone please feel free to message me. If not here is a website accessible that provides contact info for a hotline available 24 /7.
2. Please read, share, comment, and like my book. I'm just so excited to share this with you all. If you have questions comments that are constructive please feel free to share.
3. If you want also feel free to contact me via messages on Wattpad and I will respond as timely as possible.
4. I want my book and the space my book and story creates to be a safe and open place that can both inspire discussion, growth, and positivity! So feel free to comment, ask questions, reply and connect with one another!
Again your support for my book and story means So So So So So much! Any likes, support, shares, and comments mean a lot. I try my best to monitor all activity on my book and it's readers/ supporters asap!

http://www.doorofhope4teens.org/?gclid=CIvH-5D6wNQCFQt3fgodQaYHXw