author's note

Hey guys,
I wanted to write this out today to clear up any confusion. I really tried to write this so it would be clear in the writing and based on the comment section it's not clear at all.

1. The first point is that Ryan does not like Blue.

This book is centered on healing, taking back power, and the journey to move forward in a positive and healthy direction leaving behind all the habits and people that don't meet that new criteria. Never once have I ever described or said Ryan has liked Blue. That is because he doesn't.  Let's say that again.

RYAN DOES NOT LIKE BLUE.

He is semi abusive, mean, hateful, judgemental, and a an insecure bully towards her. These traits are not the key element of a crush.

2. Blue has self-respect and the need for a positive and healthy mind set. So NO she won't end up with Ryan. I thought I was pretty clear about that. Let me say this one more time. Blue has self respect she's not going to end up with Ryan. I have never written that Ryan likes her ever. I have never written that she likes him ever. In fact I've written the complete opposite. I've written pretty clearly that they dislike each other strongly. I don't know why that isn't clear. I've replied to comments that Ryan and Blue aren't a thing. They aren't a thing BECAUSE THAT'S NOT FUCKING HEALTHY OR SAFE! This is so important that you guys understand and grasp.

This book is about healing, growth, about juggling life with many problems that these characters face on the day to day. In this book some people are capable of change and some are clearly not. The people you see growth from actually ChANGE! The people you don't see growth from are not encountering CHANGE! It's clear as day.

3. Blue and Noah's relationship is healthy for them. It works for them. They find support, love, and friendship between them. To me that is healthy in a partnership.

4. I don't know why people are stuck with the Ryan and Blue image in their head but let's squash that now. Let's hope for better healthier circumstances.

I had to clarify some things today so thank you for reading my latest author's note and chapter. I'm grateful for your support and that you interact with Blue's world.

Thank you!!!!!