【Chapter 6.5】

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏."― 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝ë, 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚢𝚛𝚎

https://youtu.be/HKR49D42-ZU

be/HKR49D42-ZU

【Chapter 6.5】

"What?" He burst out in surprise.

"That's wonderful!" She exclaimed!

"Well, I mean Blue are you up for it?" He questioned concernedly.

"Seriously Dad?" He quipped. He sounded offended.

"Tom relax." She replied scolding.

"Yeah relax," I said softly. I felt better today, not perfect but better. Lighter, and hopeful perhaps. I was so nervous and I wasn't use to being nervous. Logic should have taken over by now but no such luck.

"Blue it is okay, right? I mean if it's not I could just-"

"Can everyone stop please?!" I raise my voice and hold the right side of my head. I'm trying not to hold my breath at everything that's going on but it feels like a mountain out of a molehill situation and it was overkill.
Why was it a big deal? Oh right recovery, people tend to worry when you have triggers and have been battling anorexia for a better part of your life. Of course, Chase didn't know this. I didn't want him to. Dad did know this and freaked out on us. And Mom, bless her heart she was trying to make sure we were all okay.

Healing was a process. That was my mantra for the day. It was 7:00 am and it was going to be a long day.

I take a deep breath and continue to eat my yogurt and fruit hoping for a normal morning one of these days. Where nothing is forced, awkward, intimidating, and my family's happiness is natural and there is no second-guessing.