1st letter

Dear Lauren,

It's been a while since we've spoken. It's been too long. I miss your voice. I miss you in general. Do you miss me? I hope you do. I see you're doing better though. I'm glad you're doing better and you're happy. You deserve to be happy. You deserve anything that's good in this cruel world. You don't deserve me though. I made many mistakes and I was the one that left. I made that decision. I'm sorry I left. I probably won't send this to you but my therapist said that it's good to write my feelings down because it will make me feel better and relieved so I'm writing these letters to you because you've always made me feel better. Every time I would start crying you would hold me and kiss the top of my head and tell me that everything will be alright. You would also give me the best advice ever. I miss that. Since you're not here anymore I have no one to hold me when I cry or give me sweet innocent kisses or tell me that it's going to be alright.... but I'm gong to keep trying. Im going to try and stay strong for you. I have to go back to reading. This book is really interesting. It's called 'the ocean at the end of the lane'. I love you? Can I still say that? I don't know.

Love,
Camila C.