3rd letter

Dear Lolo,

      I'm going to write this letter as if you're still mine. If you ever get these letters and you don't want to read what else this letter holds just skip it. I'm sorry but talking to you as if you're still mine helps.

      Hey baby. Just if no one told you today, you're beautiful. You're so beautiful. I just wanted to remind you. Also your eyes are so beautiful. I can get lost in them all day. I didn't like the color green at all then I saw yours and I know I had to make an exception. I remember when I first saw you during our X-factor days. You gave me a cute smile and I got a weird feeling in my stomach and I became  more nervous than I already was. I knew that you were gonna change my life in that moment and you did. The girls and you did. You made me fall in love with you. It's one of the best things I've done. I still love you though. I love you so fucking much. Despite of what I did I do. I love everything about you, about us. I love the way you would laugh at my lame jokes. I love the way your smile lit up the whole room. I love the way we used to show so much affection in interviews. I love the way that if things got too hard you would be there for me. I love the way you made me feel. You make me so happy. You leave me smile like an idiot and have butterflies in my stomach. Even if it's just you saying hi to me or maybe it's just you in general. Either way I just get really happy. You make me feel things I've never thought I would feel. I think about you almost all the time. You literally flood my mind. The smallest things remind me of you. Like art. You used to draw stuff all the time and you're art. Music also reminds me of you because music is obviously your passion. It's mine too look at us twinning #twins. The color black reminds me of you as well because you used to wear it a lot. You look so good in black well in anything if I'm being honest. You're stunning. Hands down the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. You just mean so much to me. I really hope you know that. I never wanted to lose you. Why would I want to lose someone as special as you? Cause fuck you're everything... It's currently 2:39 am. I should be sleeping but here I am. Goodnight Lauren. I'll talk to you later.

Love ,
Camila C.