2nd letter

Dear Lauren,

I wake up everyday expecting you to be next to me. Today when I woke up I let out a small yawn and I turned around and tried to hug you. I told myself that you were probably just in the shower or just making breakfast. I forgot you're not here anymore. I'm sorry you can't be. I tried so hard not to let out any tears but they eventually came out. I was a mess but I'm better now it's okay. I'm okay. Don't worry about me Laur. When I said that I was a mess it made me think of Ed Sheeran cause he has this song called "I'm a mess". On a serious note I miss your morning kisses. Even if you had bad morning breath and I kept telling you to go brush your teeth. You never listened though. *clicks tongue* Typical you. Remember when you gave me those kisses then you licked my face to make me annoyed? I never would really get annoyed if I'm honest. I would jump on you while you were sleeping though. I mean you deserved it cause you licked my face.  Ya little nasty. Who licks people? Weirdo. These letters are short. Just like Ally. Don't tell Ally I said that. She'll jump and try to hurt me. This letter is kinda goofy. I like it. At least if you read these letters they won't be all sad and depressing. I want you to read these letters and smile and maybe laugh a little. Your smile is so amazing. I love it so much. You smiling means you're happy and I want you to be happy. Well I need you too. To know that you're happy makes me happy. Your happiness is all that matters to me... fuck I just love you so much...
Love,
Camila  C.