14th letter

Dear Lauren,

I don't know what to write to you right now but it's Dinah's birthday so this is for Dinah. Sorry.

Dear Dinah,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You have been one of my closest friends since the start. Yeah I may have meet Lauren first but the first time we talked I knew that you would get me and be an incredible friend. You are an incredible friend. You have been through a lot with me and I have been through a lot with you. I learned things about you and you have learned many things about me. I'm proud of everything you have accomplished and I'll continue being proud because I know you're gonna continue do dope stuff in life homie. *insert sunglasses emoji here* That was me being cool. No? Okay I'll stop. It's weird. There are no more teenagers in Fifth Harmony anymore. You were the last one to be a teen. Now you're 20. Isn't that weird/cool or is that all in my head? See what I did there? Okay I'll seriously stop now. I wish I could celebrate today with you. I would've bought you another cake and shoved it in your face then eat it after words cause it's cake. Who doesn't eat cake right? Also I would've agreed to whatever you wanted to do today. Even if you asked me to pick my nose I would have or if you wanted to go to a club and party I would have gone and had a good time. I hope you have/had fun. I just want you to be happy. I love you.

~Camila C.