Feyre

I can't help but think about poor Aelin's back. Her whole back is big thick lash marks. I can tell how upsetting this is for her parents. Mor's parents. I still have not idea how Rohoe and Evalin are going to tell   I think she will be excited to learn that she has parents and a sister. After Aelin leaves the room I see the shapeshifter go after her.

Lysandra
  I run out the door after Aelin. I know exactly where she is heading. When I finally make it to the chocolate store on the corner I find Aelin sobbing. I sit down beside her and do not touch her. She instantly turns and starts sobbing harder into my shoulder. I instinctively wrap my arms around her. "I can't let them down. Let them know how broken I really am." Aelin says in between sobs. "You know you can tell me anything." Aelin nods "Can we go somewhere private?"  "Of course."
We head to a secluded grove of trees. Aelin takes a deep breath and begins. "After Maeve took me we went to Doranelle. They did awful things they made me sit through executions of people I had befriended at Mistward. Cairn and I had what he called 'play dates' where he would torture me. Sometimes it was physical and sometimes he touched me and forced me. Those were the days that I thought about wrapping my chains around my neck and squeezing.  The only thing that kept me from killing myself was saying 'For Rowan. For Aedion. For Lysandra. For Evangeline. For Dorian. For Elise. For Manon. For Sam. For Nehemiah. For Terrasen. For me.' I said that for every lash. I repeated it during the assaults. You all are the only things that kept me from going insane. The worst thing that that sick woman did was make dream about coming back home to my family. I can't really talk about anything else right not. It's all to fresh." By the time she was finished, Lysandra was crying. She kept saying "I'm so sorry." Over and over again. "Lys. You have nothing to be sorry for. This isn't your fault." After Lysandra nodded Aelin said "I have one more thing to tell you. I'm pregnant. Cairn didn't protect himself when he abused me." She was speechless. She couldn't believe what Aelin had went through. And now she was carrying a reminder of it all. "I am going to talk to everyone individually but please don't tell anyone until I have talked to everyone." All Lysandra could do was nod. They were silent as they headed back to the house.

Aelin
She couldn't believe she had told Lysandra everything. She didn't think she could do it. She didn't think she could survive Maeve either. The next person she talked to was Aedion. She told him the entire story. Then came the hard part. "Aedion. I have something else to tell you. I'm pregnant." Aedion's face lit up. "That's amazing Aelin." Aelin felt tears fill her eyes. "Aedion. The baby isn't Rowan's.   It Cairn's." The smile that had been on his face was long gone. "What?" He roared. "I am going to skin him alive for what he did to you." He said matter of fact. "Please don't tell Rowan. I am about to tell him after I tell you." Aedion nodded. "So Aelin," He said with a grin "How far along are you?" Aelin chuckled "About 4 months. I could show you my belly if you'd like." When Aedion's face lit up she pulled up her shirt to show her belly. She had never seen him smile so wide. "I didn't expect anyone to be happy." Aelin whispered. "I am happy about this because I can tell you love this baby. I love it because you do." Aelin had started crying. On the way back home Aedion wrapped Aelin in his arms. "I love you little cousin." "I love you too Aedion."
It is going to be impossible to tell Rowan. What is he going to think? That is all Aelin could think about as she and Rowan sat in the grove. She told Rowan her story. Everything. Things she didn't share with Lysandra or Aedion. Then came the hard part. "That's not all of it Rowan. I'm pregnant and the baby is Cairn's." Rowan sat in silence. "I have already called a mandatory gathering for all to attend. It is tomorrow." As Rowan sat in silence for what seemed like hours Aelin walked back to her court. Alone.
She entered the room that her court and parents sat in. Evangeline saw Aelin's face and came over and hugged her. Aelin leaned down and whispered in Aelin's ear "I didn't want to tell you earlier but you looked busy. I'm sure nobody has told you but the silent assassins, Ansle of Briarcliff and Galan Ashryver came and brought their armies." Aelin was shocked. "Thank you Eva. Can you show me where they are?" "Of course." They walked down a long twisty staircase and into what looked like a conference room. "Thank you Eva. You can go." She ran out of the room. Three pairs of eyes locked on her. "I have something to tell you all. A member of my court named Lysandra, is a shapeshifter. I was kidnapped by Maeve. Lysandra has been pretending to be me ever since." They all gasped. Now that that is out of the way we must talk about our battle plan.

Hey y'all just wanted to let you know I am going to start another story called "What it would've been" about what had happened if Sam never died. I will try to updated this story every other day but I don't know how that'll go. Thanks for reading!!!!