Aelin

Everyone started talking loudly at once. Aelin was already upset enough. She didn't need these people judging her too. Just like Rowan. She couldn't think about him. Not if she wanted to keep it together.  She would keep it together for her country and her friends that have become family.  Her parents.  She would show her parents she could lead. They would see what they had missed out on. She turned to the 3 people sitting at her table.
"I have a plan."
That is when the planning began. They sat and talked for hours. Aelin was so tired she fell asleep sitting st the table. Illias varied her to Aedion's room. She had a feeling that Illias new what had happened between her and Rowan. Rowan. She would let him process what she had told him. And then together they would destroy their enemies.
Aelin knew when she woke up she had a long day ahead of her. A hard one.  Not long after she awoke Lysandra was barging into Aelin's room.
"I have come to help you get ready for your big debut. "
Aelin had picked out a dress that was black with A red embroidery. The dress was sleeveless and backless. Her kingdom deserved to see her scars. To see the ones she "deserved" and the ones she was given without reason.  Her now long was pulled up into a loose curly bun. she had on only lip gloss. She looked like the queen she was. Then she helped Lysandra and Evangeline get ready. They both wore red dresses to bring out the red in Aelin's.  They wore their hair down. Aedion and Rowan he also worn red and black. Aelin didn't bother to ask about her parents or the guests. They wouldn't be on stage with her. The only people they were waiting on are Dorian Manon and Elide. They would be on stage with her too. They new what to wear. Chaol and  Nesryn wouldn't be back in time.  It they are trying their hardest. Aedion was getting Rowan ready. As the king of Terrasen he has to at least be in the stage with me. When Aelin's personal maid came into her room Aelin new that it was time. She would tell her kingdom the truth.
As Aelin got ready to go on the stage she turned to her family. She said to Dorian who arrived minutes before "Since you are a king you will walk in beside me and Rowan and Manon will be behind us. Elide Evangeline Lysandra and Aedion will file in behind us. You will show no reaction. "My people will not know how this whole thing affected has affected you all personally. They will not see us break." Then she pushed open the doors. She looked out at her people as they cheered. She knew that after she told them what had happened they would never clap for her again. "My people. I have come today to tell you my story. When I was 8 years old I woke up covered in my parents blood. A woman named Lady Marion sacrificed herself so that I could live. The king of assassins Arrobynn Hamel found me almost dead on a river bank. He saved me and trained me to become an assassin. He did his job well. I was Adarlan's Assassin. I killed many people. But I did what I had to do to survive. After a... friend of mine was tortured and killed I went after the man who did it. I was captured and spent a year in Endovier. I have the scars to prove which I will show you in a minute. The crown prince of Adarlan Dorian Havillard came to me after a year and offered me a chance at freedom. All I had to do was serve as his father's champion for 4 years. Gen h would be free. So I became his champion. I want every single one of you to know that I always helped the people the king wanted dead escape. The only person I killed for the king was a man named Archer. He is the one who killed Princess Nehemiah. Shortly after I was sent to to my aunt Maeve's domain. I was trained by Rowan Whitethorn. After I trained I came back to Adarlan ready to reclaim my throne. After months of planning we brought back magic. Now I will spare you the boring details but a few months later I was captured by Maeve. She took me and had me whipped and tortured by a fae male named Cairn. He delighted in anything he could do to break me. But I did not break. A lady in my court is a shapeshifter. While I was away she pretended to be me. But I am back now and have some news. Carin assaulted me in different ways. A few days ago I found out that I am pregnant. The baby is Cairn's. I have trusted you all with this information so I need you to trust me. This baby will be everything I couldn't. Now I invite you all to come and speak with me this afternoon. I will answer your questions this best I can." Aelin her the most surprising sound. Applause. It never sounded so sweet.