Chapter 38

{February 13, 2017}
"You're moving back here?!" I grinned. Dylan just told me that he's moving back to Louisiana to build his own house soon.

"Yes, baby. I'm moving back home. We'll be two hours apart again." He smiled.

"Yay!" I jumped on him, knocking him back into the bed. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He was sitting on the bed while I was spinning in his computer chair, up until that point.

"I love you." I mumbled, pecking his lips.

"I love you, too, baby." He whispered. "We have to go work more on my land today. Do you want to come help?" I nodded. They were working on it all morning, but took a break when I got back around three.

"Sure, but I have to leave for class before five." I left Dylan's this morning at seven, made it to school by nine then drove back after my class and I have to go back for my night class. It's a lot of gas, but I really want to stay with dylan longer.

"Can I bring you?"

"I don't care."

"Alright, I'll bring you. When does your dad want you home?"

"He didn't say, but I don't want leave you." I mumbled, hiding my face in his neck. He rubbed my back.

"Babe, when I finish the building my house, why don't you move in with me?" I looked at him.

"Seriously?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I mean I know we haven't really been together for a long time and this might be moving fast, but I love you and I already know I want to be with you for the rest of my life, so why not start now, well when my house is built."

"Yeah, definitely. I'd love that. A lot." I grinned. He nodded, smiling.

"It's going to take a while before my house built anyway, so we have enough time to figure out if we want to change our minds."

"I most likely won't. I'll be clingy." I giggled.

"I'll be okay with that." He laughed. I kissed his cheek. "We're going to have a lot of fun when we live together." He winked. I laughed and shoved him.

"Shut up, dylan." He smiled and kissed my head.

"Come on, let's head to my land." I nodded and we got up, walking out of his bedroom and outside.

*******************************************
I'm sick today, almost didn't update, but I did😊 ~Robyn🖤