Chapter 4: Lunch and Memories

Mel? Was it the Mel from 7th grade? No it can't be! Can it? Dose she remember me?

So many questions went through my head. I don't know what to do. I want to ask her but I don't want my roommate hating me for four years maybe longer.

I don't know. I want to ask but I can't. Why can't I? I never had a problem with people hating me before. Ugh!

I woke up with a loud yawn. Today we start classes. Today I ask Mel some questions. Yeah I'm scared for both but I know witch one is more important. Classes.

Mel and I walked to the showers. I felt a little uncomfortable but it will get easier. I showered​ fast got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I still went with my goth look. My hair perfectly straight, dark eyeliner around my eyes, and red lipstick.

My outfit was simple. An old band shirt and black skinny, ripped jeans. Mel came out of the shower. She had hair like a goth. She got out and started curling her hair. When she was done she went to make up. Her gold eyeshadow make her eyes pop, her peach lipstick was beautiful. She was wearing a short black and purple dress looked amazing. I was in awe. She walked out looking perfect. I slowly followed. We both went to the room. I grabbed my bag and left without saying a word.

Lunch. I didn't really want to eat but someone asked me to. The number was blocked it read;

Meet me in the parking lot by the blue Jeep?! 😇

I went back to the room grabbed my purse and left. I didn't notice Mel wasn't there until I already left the room. Odd.

I walked towards​ the only bright blue Jeep in the parking lot hoping that this was the one. As I got closer there was a shadow in the front of the Jeep. I kept walking and it was Mel.

"Hey I hope you like Chinese, I wanted to take my roommate out for the first time," she said with a smile on her face.

I got into the Jeep without saying anything. Her smile faded until it was a confused face. She got in and we were off.

"I like Chinese my mom makes the best egg rolls," I say with a short laugh.

Her face turned to a smile really fast. She laughed a little "I didn't know you were going to talk, let's get to know each other a little bit and we can go out more often."

When were got there the first thing we talked about was our family's. This was my time to ask questions. Don't be scared do it do it.

"What school did you grow up in?" I couldn't stop it, it just came out.

"Winslow, I grew up in that school, I went through so many friends. It was a small town so people were only there for a little while," she said looking at her shoes.

"Tell me more tell me about your favorite friend Im a good listener," I smiled.

"Ok? She was really nice. She was only here for a few months. Her sister was great. Mia I think was her name. My friend she was beautiful, smart, and creative. She left a week after my birthday party. We were playing truth or dare, she had to kiss me. I was only 13 I didn't know what I felt." She stopped and started to eat.

It was me! Oh my God . It was me. Why do I feel bad. For the rest of lunch we didn't talk.

We finished our classes. I got to my room and did my homework. So did Mel. Did she know it was me? We both went to bed early so did Mel. Mel feel asleep first. I had to say something even if she wasn't awake.

"I didn't know you remembered me that well. I don't know if I felt something. But I want to know. That won happen." I laughed and rolled over and fell asleep.

Mel sat up with a shocking look on her face.

____________________________________

What is Mel going to do. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter so I hope you like it. Leave you comments.