Chapter 7: The Last Good Night

I woke up remembering​ we were going to be gone from school for a week. I got up and Mel left a note.

I will be back soon I went to get us clothes for the week. There is a outfit for you get ready and eat I will be there when you are done ❤

I did as she said. A short flashback came to my mind her family was rich. That's how we go this hotel and all this stuff.

As I finish eating there was a knock on the door. I look through the little whole and it was room service. Odd. It was a big meal. Cake and all.

"Mrs. Melle called to bring this up do I need to wait," he asked very politely. "No, you are fine thank you. Just put it over there please," I say as he walked over to where I pointed. He nodded and left.

Why would she do that who knows? I guess I will find out when she gets back. About 12 minutes later she came.

" Hey babe. I guess they brought the dinner and dessert early," she said as she came into the room and gave me a slight hug.

" Why did you get it," I asked as I kept hugging her tightly.

"We have a fun night planned and we won't have time to go out to eat. After this night we are traveling to a fun place. But now put on your swimsuit. I rented out the whole pool to ourselves. Time for fun." She grabbed​he swimsuit and started changing. I went into the bathroom I was done before her.

Her swimsuit was beautiful. A firm fit one piece. All black. Gold straps the back slightly open with a gold rim. I was in awe. She tied her hair up and so did I. Mine was a royal blue just like hers with a gold rim.

"Beautiful, just wow," I said as I walked out of the bathroom. She turned and her cheeks turned slightly red.

We walked down to the empty pool. We had an hour of fun. We played as if we were 10 again. I felt great.

When we were done we head back to the hotel. We got into the room. Mel locking the door behind me. She leaned in and we started to kiss. It got more stronger. She picked me up and put me to the bed only to break the kiss for a breath. She untied the top of my swimsuit​ letting it drop. I looked up and did the same for her. She dropped her whole swimsuit off and started coming closer to me. Before I knew it she was on top.

An hour later. We were both out of breath. She sat up and looked at me. I broke the stare and pulled her close to me. We kissed it was long. She grabbed the remote turning on the TV to music. As the music played she got out of the covers and got our food out of the fridge. She put them both on the bed and went towards the TV. The movie she picked was her favorite genre. Horror. It was The Bye Bye Man. We ate dinner and dessert and she feel asleep cuddling with me I put the food away and feel asleep right next to her wishing it would never end.

____________________________________

Sorry it was kinda boreing I just wanted something good to happen before it all comes crashing down. You will know what I'm talking about in the next chapter of College Questioning.