Chapter 11: A Year Later

A year later. We have been doing really good. Because we are learning the same stuff we are ahead of the class. It is great. I changed my hair from black and red and really long to short and my natural color; blonde. Mel loved it so she did the same. She kept her length and  got her hair dyed dark brown.

It's Sunday morning and that means grocery day. By the time  I woke up Mel was gone.  I thought to myself, she probably beat me to it. I still got up and got ready and went to my friends house. Remember that boy from class the one that I hit. Well over the year we became friends and Mel and I would go over once a weekend. James, that was his name, found someone new. Let's me get to how they met before I tell you who.......

My family came up to meet Mel and to see me. Mia was not in the best mood. She was falling behind in school. To make a long story short she came to my school. Then she meant James. Yeah that is how it happened. Now she couldn't be happier for me and for her.

Everything was great. I got to James house​and I hanged out there for an hour playing videogames with Mia. 10 minutes later I got a text:

James has a dress for you. Dont ask questions and put it on. Let Mia do your hair and when there done wait 5 minutes and then come to the apartment.

I did what she said the dress was amazing. Gold. It was beautiful. My hair was curly. I head home and walked in.

Mel was in the same dress standing in the hallway. There were roses and candles everywhere. She came out of the hallway and grabbed my hands.

"Sam Jewl Whight, the past year has been great and I want more like that. I feel amazing with you. Like no one else matters when I'm with you. But the hardest part is not being your wife. To know that I will have you everyday. Sam will you marry me?" She had a ring and held it out.

"Mel........."

____________________________________
It is short and boring but it is ending. What will you think Sam says? Will she not answer? Find out in the last chapter of College Questioning!