25

❝i do.❞

• T H E E N D •

• T H E E N D •

"Do you like him?" Veronica asked looking at the blonde, pretty original who frowned. "Who?"

Veronica sighed as if it was obvious, which it certainly was. "Reese."

Rebekah smiled a bit squinting her eyes towards the brunette. "Maybe I'm interested." Veronica nodded as she laughed. "You two would look great together. And I mean it Bek."

Rebekah stood up as she nodded waving her hand sarcastically. "Yeah yeah, so do you and Elijah, Ronnie!" She left the room leaving Veronica laughing alone. She felt like her and Rebekah had a connection, like she finally had someone to talk about girl stuff, spread rumors. Hell, she'd maybe even attend school with her if Rebekah would ask. She'd do anything for Rebekah, Kol, Niklaus, Reese and mostly Elijah. Her beloved one.

"What's with the ruckus?" She turned to her right and saw Elijah smiling at her, as he took off his navy suit jacket off.

"Nothing, girl talk." She smiled back. Was this their happily ever after? Their happy ending? Was she the princess and he was the prince? This was their fairytale and the two were the writers. "Rebekah is interested in Reese. I think they would look nice together, don't you think?" She asked as Elijah sat down next to her.

"Maybe, if he has the temper to control my little sister." Elijah said to her making her laugh. "I didn't even know how much I missed that particular cute laugh of yours."

Veronica grinned fully turning to him. "You never stop do you?" Truthfully she didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to treat her like a royalty while she did the same to him.

"Not for you at least." Elijah said smiling at her while she was blushing again. Veronica felt like a teenager again. Maybe because she was visually but in reality, she was an old lady. Over a thousand years old and still going.

"How cliché." She smirked looking at him as he caressed her cheeks with his thumb.

"I'll be cliché if you want me to. I'll be anything for you, I'll be the friend you need when you want a shoulder to cry on,  I'll be the protector when you need to feel safe, I'll be the lover you need, when you long for warmth and touch. I want to be everything and anything for you as long as you ask me to. I want to hold you when we fall asleep," He wiped a stray tear from her cheek as he smiled, "I want to see your shining beauty when we wake up. I want to protect you from the horrors of the night, and mostly for the agony inside your mind."

He stood up from the couch as he took something from his pocket making Veronica gasp. "Elijah.." She muttered tears running down her cheeks.

He kneeled on one kneel, holding a tiny square packaging in his hand as he looked at his future.

"I want to be your first and last kiss, I want you Veronica. Will you do the honor of marrying a man such as me, Veronica Young?" Elijah asked as Veronica kneeled in front of him kissing him passionately.

"I will, I do!" She yelled excitedly, as Elijah slipped the beautiful rose, diamond ring into her index finger while the two kissed. Elijah spun her in the air as the hugged. They were happy, and they would always be.

This was the end of their fairytale.

THIS IS THE END OF RED DEVIL AND I CRY BECAUSE UGH I LOVEDVTHIS BOOK BUT IT'S COME TO AN END. I POSTED ALL CHAPTERS BECAUSE THERE'S NO USE OF KEEPING THEM LIKE THIS