Prologue

Riley Matthews.

A good girl. The perfect clumsy angel with the dark hair who got caught up in a bad decision. After a misstep, she got shipped off to California to her cousin's town, Beacon Hills.

Maya Hart

She tried. She really tried to be good. But as much as she tried, she was the maker of the aforementioned bad decision. And she could never leave Riley.

Lucas Friar.

Oh poor, Lucas. He is loyal. He would've followed his friends anywhere. But it all went wrong.

Farkle Minkus

Some say he had a death wish. After his mom died of cancer, he turned dark. The toughest woman in his life, died of something that was made of
her, and that was when he gave up. But never on his friends.

~
Archie Andrews.

The Golden Boy of Riverdale. With his vibrant red hair, and chiseled good looks, along with his talents of sports and music, he was perfect. Or was he?

Betty Cooper.

The innocent blonde cheerleader. Everyone's best friend. Everything from her blonde ponytail, to her glossed lips to her pink wardrobe screamed perfect. But still, she got mixed up with the Blossom of it all.

Veronica Lodge

The sassy flirt from New York. She hides the pain of her father and the Blossom case under a layer of smirks and sarcasm.

Jughead Jones

The dark writer with the famous hat. He has been through more pain in his life than most people could imagine. And it's only starting.

Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Bombshell. After losing her brother, her dad who killed him, and setting her house on fire, she needed something new. She needed friends. So when the gang's parents shipped them off because of the danger in Riverdale, she jumped on the opportunity.

Josie McCoy

She may be small, but she has more talent in her pinkie than most people ever will in their body. So when news got around half the town was moving to California, of all places, she had to go. So she did. It's just nobody knows yet.

~
Scott McCall

The ultimate Alpha. His hometown has got a new set of...interesting people. And his house now harbors his cousin from New York and her little blonde best friend. No one knows how this will go but it damn well will be fun.

Stiles Stilinski

The best friend. The one who will do anything for Scott, or any other one of his friends. But he's about to get the shock of a lifetime. And for Beacon Hills, that's saying a lot.

Isaac Lahey

What else is there to say really?

(There's gonna be more characters but these are the main ones.)

A/N Should I write this? Idk cause I'm already writing like 12 other books. It's up to you guys. I just saw it on YouTube, and I couldn't help myself.