Chapter 1.

Maya Hart

I was jolted awake in the bed by a bullhorn. Actually I shouldn't say in the bed, as I fell off the bed. So, correction. I was jolted awake beside the bed by a bullhorn. I got up from my stomach on the floor, and turned sitting up, blowing my long hair out of my face.

I looked up to see Riley's cousin laughing his ass off in the doorway.

"Sorry," he said, calming down. "I was just gonna wake you guys up you know...regularly, but I saw the bullhorn there. I couldn't help it."

"What is a bullhorn doing in your hallway?" I asked, standing up.

"Hey, Beacon Hills is a dangerous place."

"It's the smallest town in California. Literally. What's the worse thing that could happen here? Oh right, you!"

"Ah, Maya. Don't be so sure about that."

I rolled my eyes as he walked out, and I flopped onto the bed.

"Riley." I sigh. "I know you said he's really nice and sweet, but your cousin is really getting on nerves."

"Sorry, it's not like I can help who I'm related to. And it's kinda our fault we're here."

"Man, you crash one car into a million dollar interprise..."

"Maya."

"Fine, fine."

"So," Riley says as she rolls off the bed," you ready for our first day at Beacon Hills?"

"Ugh, I do not wanna do this. I mean I get it. We made a mistake, but did they have to move us across the country?"

"Well, you know my dad. All about the lessons. Maybe there's one in here somewhere. We'll just have to wait and see." Riley shrugged and hopped over to the closet.

"Oh I know the lesson." I laughed, walking over to my duffel bags and backpacks. I've been too lazy to unpack since 3 weeks ago when we got here. Oh well.

"Yeah, probably shouldn't have done that."

"Come on," I said after we got changed and stuff, "we better go so we can meet Lucas and Farkle."

~~~

"Hey, Scott." Riley said, jogging down the stairs, since Scott was in the kitchen. "We're meeting our friends before we go to school. Wanna come?"

"Nah, today is freshman day. I'm a sophomore so I shall not be going. Have fun." He smiled. I gotta admit, even though he's super annoying and stuff, he's kinda adorable. Not like an I would date him kind of adorable, cause...no. But more like...a puppy.

"Ok, bye Scott." Riley smiled and waved and I just did a mini salute as we picked up our bags, and walked out the door.

A/N just wanna know what you guys think, please comment.

-A