Chapter 2.

Archie Andrews

You know how you have those dreams about living with your friends once you move out, right?

Just one little word of advice... Don't do it!

Ever.

I'm serious.

Betty, Veronica, Jughead and I all have been living in a tiny, one bedroom apartment for about 2 weeks now, and it's horrible. The only bedroom is filled with our clothes and things and our "rooms" are separated by blankets and tarps.

The reason you can probably feel the sarcasm in my quotations is because each of our rooms is a bed, and a tiny table with a lamp on it.

And also, you know what's not fun? Four teenagers, one bathroom. Especially when half of the teenagers are teenage girls. We're a mess in the morning, we have no system, nothing.

And this morning is the first day of our junior year at a new school. We're trying to put the Blossom of it all behind, but it was hard. Especially in Riverdale. So all of our parents shipped us off to this place I've literally never heard of.

Beacon Hills.

But at least I'm here with my friends.

That's all I need.

"Betty!" Jughead yells, pounding on the bathroom door. "You know I love you, but hurry the hell up!"

"Hold on." Betty yelled from behind the bathroom door.

The door finally opened to reveal Betty in a t-shirt and cotton shorts, holding a curling iron in one hand, and leaning against the wall with the other.

"God, Jug, don't get your panties in a twist."

"Ok, Betts." He breathed deeply. "Here's the deal, I have to pee like real bad. So either you get out, or we have to cross a barrier I don't think either of us are ready to cross."

My eyes widened as I walked into the kitchenette to attempt to make breakfast, as they continued to bicker. This whole living all together thing has taken an unexpected toll on their relationship.

I think it's safe to say they're out of the honeymoon phase.

I popped some Toaster Strudel in the toaster, and headed over to Betty's "room." We had all gotten our schedules, and compared them here last night, and I had a feeling I left it there.

"Hey, Betty, have you seen my schedule?" I asked, moving aside the curtain. "I think I left it in-"

I was cut off by Betty's blood-curdling scream. I looked up to see her in jeans and shirtless, with only a bra on her upper-half, and she immediately covered her chest up with her arms.

"Archie, what are you doing?"

"Looking for my class schedule."

Her jaw dropped, and grabbed one of her pillows, hurling it at me.

Welp, I guess they don't call them throw pillows for no reason.

"Get out! I was getting dressed!"

"Oh, please, Betty, we used to take baths together. And if I see something I haven't before, I'll throw a dollar at it, 'kay?"

Her eyes widened, as she threw another pillow at me.

"Get out, Andrews!" Betty yelled.

"Ok." I laughed, walking out of her "room".

Walking back over to the toaster, I grabbed a plate and as they popped out, I caught them with the plate. Just as I did, Veronica grabbed one with a paper towel, and smiled.

"Thanks, Archiekins."

"Always, babe." I pulled her to me by her waist, and connected her lips with mine.

"Ok, yeah, no." Jughead said, ripping apart our faces to reach through us and get the milk and juice.

"That is something I do not wanna witness first thing in the morning." He scoffed, sitting at the table next to Betty, both now fully ready.

"Oh, like we wanna fall asleep to bouncing box springs every night?" Veronica shot back, grabbing the orange juice.

Betty whipped her head to glare at Jughead, who instantly turned red.

I smiled as I sat down, with breakfast and plates.

"Ok, stop. We all know that there have been some...complications since we moved in. But we have 2 years to go, so we have to deal with it." I finally said. Someone had to.

"Ok? Jug? Ronnie?" I questioned as I turned to both of them. They both simply nodded.

"Ok." I said as we continued eating.

"So..." Betty said, after 10 minutes. "School?" She asked smiling wide.

"Yep." All three of us said, grabbing our bags, and heading out.

A/N hope you like this. Please:
Vote🌟
Comment💬
Share 💌