~ Chapter 1 ~

~ Alex's Intro ~

My name is Alex Winters but my ring name is just Alex, and I used to work for CZW until I got a call to come up to NXT. Now that I've moved up onto the main roster, I can focus on becoming the next WWE Women's Champion. Just one problem. Charlotte is the champion. Which means if I want to face her for the title I have to face her father as well. Awesome I know.

~ Alex's POV ~

I was just informed that I was debuting tonight against Becky Lynch, so I quickly got changed into my ring gear. Becky and I are pretty good friends, but when it comes to being in the ring together we act like total enemies, that is unless we're a team. While I as walking over to the gorilla position, I started rolling my shoulders and and my wrists. I turned the corner only to run right into a taller superstar, which caused me to almost fall backwards. But two other superstars caught me and lifted me back up.

"Good Lord, what are you made of bricks?" I asked removing myself from the other two's arms. "Nope just Samoan muscle." He chuckled. I smiled and held my hand out for him to shake, "My name's Alex, Alex Winters. I was on my way to the gorilla when I ran into you. So if you'll excuse me.." I said walking passed them. "Whoa there, let us introduce ourselves." The one with two toned hair said grabbing my arm. I turned around with my arms crossed, "Make it quick." I said with an annoyed look on my face.

"Nice to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go win a match." I said with a slight attitude after the introduced themselves to me. "When does your match start?" Seth asked, "It's starting now." I shouted as I walked over to the curtain.

"What have I become, now that I've betrayed everyone I've ever loved and pushed them all away?" (Judas in my mind - By Chris Jericho/Fozzy)

Becky was already in the ring waiting for me. My music blared through the arena, as I walked through the curtain, and made my way to the ring. The Ref rang the bell and we locked up.  Becky backed me into a corner and started giving me elbows, the Ref backed her up and she went to the other side of the ring and started to run at me trying to give me a spear. I quickly moved out of the way causing her to hit her shoulder on the ring post. Out of breath I walked over and pulled her closer to a corner.

~ About 20 Minutes Later ~

 Lillian announced me as the winner as the Ref raised my hand. I was holding my right side from the kicks she had given me during the match, and walked, well limped over to Becky and held my hand out. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up, hugged her and raised her hand. Then the both of us made our way back to the locker rooms.

When we got into the locker room area, we decided to go to catering to get a light snack and some water. We sat down at a table and I tossed a grape into the air and easily caught it in my mouth. "I still can't do that." We heard a voice behind us and I turned around to see Paige coming over to our table with a small bowl of fruit. "What?" I paused tossing a grape up and catching it again. "That?" I asked smirking. "Yes that." Paige playfully slapped my arm.

Once we got done eating we each went to our locker rooms to change out of our ring attire. I slipped on a pair of black denim short shorts, a maroon crop top, and of course my completely black Chuck Taylor's. I stuffed my ring gear into my bag and opened then door when a piece of paper fell in front of my feet. I flipped it over and started reading the note.

"Hey.... We already left the arena.... Sorry!! But we are staying in a different hotel than you, it's about a block away... Once again we're sorry just to leave you there at the arena. - Becky & Paige

I sighed and crumbled up the piece of paper then threw it in the trash. I waited by the arena's doors to see if Bayley or somebody I knew would give me a ride to the hotel. But I forgot Bayley wasn't at tonight's Smackdown. "Looks like I'm walking to the damn hotel then." I said to myself a little louder than expected. "I take it you need a ride then?" Seth asked with the two other men from  before walking up to me. I nodded. "Well lucky for you we're staying at the same hotel so you can just ride with us." Seth said walking out the door with Roman, Dean and I following him.

Roman was driving and Seth called shotgun so I was sitting in the back with Dean. I was really tired from my match, I started to doze off. About an hour went by we had pulled into the hotel parking lot, I must have been leaning over towards Dean because when I woke up my head was on his lap.. Oops.. "Wakey, wakey." Dean said softly as I rubbed my eyes. "Sorry." I said in a sleepy voice, sitting up and got out of the car. "Don't be sorry for being tired." Dean chuckled a little. I nodded and we walked into the hotel.

The guys were already checked in, so it was my turn to get my room number and key. "I'm sorry Miss, but we don't have any rooms under that name." The man said scrolling through the names and room numbers. "What do you mean there isn't a room under that name?" I asked sternly. "There isn't a room for "Winters". I'm sorry but you'll have to find another hotel, or pay for a new room." He said glancing at me then back to the computer. I groaned. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled to myself. "Looks like you could use our help again." Roman said with a small smile. He could tell I was pissed off. "Why don't you come and stay with us tonight until you get thing straightened out?" Roman offered. I nodded and we went in the elevator.

We finally got to the floor their room was on. Dean unlocked the door and held the door for each of us. "Thanks.." I said quietly walking by him. I saw him nod slightly out of the corner of my eye. "I'll take the couch." I said unfolding a blanket. "You sure?" Seth asked and all three of them looked at me. "Mhmm." I hummed and put my bags down by the end table.

After they were done in the bathroom I grabbed my clothes and shut the door behind me locking it. I quickly changed into a light blue sports bra and a pair of black, fuzzy night shorts. Once I was finished I walked out and said my good nights/thank yous, before laying down on the couch and put my earbuds in. "Why do I feel like I could fall asleep so easily? I'm in a hotel room with three men! Tomorrow's gonna be a fun one." I thought to myself before rolling over to my left side and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the first chapter of my new book "Under Control"! Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Don't worry, I'll still be writing "I'm A Dean Ambrose Girl"!

~~~~~~~~~~