~ Chapter 6 ~

~ Alex's POV ~

I woke up with a massive head ache, and realized that I was in Dean's bed. "Fuck.." I muttered to myself sitting up closing my eyes, turning to my left and opened them again to see what I expected, a sleeping, naked, Dean laying next to me. Luckily the covers were over his butt so I couldn't see anything. I ran my hand through my hair, 'I've got to stop getting drunk and sleeping with Dean... Believe me I don't mind, but I'm not that kind of person. Or at least I didn't want to be.' I thought to myself as I got out of bed and wrapped myself in a blanket then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I set my bottle of shampoo down on the ledge and began to work the shampoo into my hair. Closing my eyes I let the warm water drizzle onto my face once the shampoo was rinsed out. Wiping the water away from my eyes then opened them to see Dean standing right in front of me with a cocky smirk. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "You asshole!" I screeched and threw my washcloth at him. "Payback's a bitch" He smirked tossing the cloth back at me, since I wasn't expecting him to throw it back it hit me right in the face, and covered my eyes so I couldn't see. "Now since you teased me last time I was in the shower, I think it's my turn to tease you." He whispered in my ear then lightly bit my earlobe sending shivers down my spine. I quickly took off the cloth and stared at him with a threatening look. "You don't scare me sweetheart." He chuckled softly moving my hair to one side of my head. "Dea-" His lips crashed into mine, I guess that was his way of telling me to shut up.

His tongue explored my mouth before trailing soft, sloppy kisses along my jawline. I tried my best not let a moan escape my lips. It was hard believe me. His hands trailed down my sides and up my back. Fuck it, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I moaned in his mouth as he kissed me hungrily, I could feel 'him' stiffen against me. Then he stopped, he completely stopped everything. He smirked before winking and walking out of the shower. "Fucker" I muttered under my breath. "I heard that." Dean chuckled then walked out of the bathroom.

~ About Three Hours Later ~

I was sitting against the wall by the steps with Seth waiting for our cue. "So are you and Dean a thing now or....?" Seth asked looking down at me. My head shot up "No." I said simply, trying to change the subject. "I thi-"

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta..... SHIELD."

"Saved by the bell." I smirked and pushed past the doors, opening them to a roar of excitement from the fans. Seth and I started down the stairs on one side of the arena as Dean and Roman did the same on the other side. We each hoped the barricade, then rolled into the ring. Seth brought a microphone to his lips just to be cut off by the lights going out and the sound of laughter filling the arena. "You call yourselves 'The Hounds of Justice'... But when I look in that ring, I don't see Hounds. All I see are pups." Bray Wyatt said as he rocked in his chair. "Tell me something..." He paused letting a grin spread across his lips. "Tell me why you call yourselves hounds when you are nothing more than small, weak, pathetic pu-" "Whoa, whoa, whoa, did you say weak?" Seth asked with a small chuckle to which Bray nodded.

"Did you forget the beating we gave you and little Miss. Flair a few weeks ago? AAnnndd might I add, we beat you. Just like we're going to beat you again t- " Seth started "How could I have forgotten? But the thing is... You didn't beat us." He chuckled "The mutt standing beside you pinned Charlotte. Not one of you were able to get the job done... But she did, she pinned our partner." Bray smirked. Bawling my fists I glared up at the screen, and snatched the mic out of Seth's hand. "I may not be 'genetically superior' but I'm damn sure no mutt." I growled. "Why do you get so upset about the littlest things Alex?" Bray asked still rocking in his chair. I opened my mouth to answer but he beat me to it. "Is it because you're lucky to be in this business? I mean after all mommy and daddy didn't believe you could, right?" He chuckled as my eyes grew wide.

How did he know about my parents? I've only told Becky and Paige about them. "Your father even went as far as beating you with a belt until you bled, at the slightest mention of wrestling. In fact... you went to bed hungry many nights because of saying anything about your dream. Your Dream that they said would never happen... You just kept taking it in... But one night you snapped and pounded your father until he was no longer conscious." He stopped rocking and leaned forwards in the chair. "You beat your own flesh and blood, until he could no longer-" "ENOUGH!" I spat "Mark disowned me after that night and I'll be damned if I ever call him 'My father' again. As far as I'm concerned the only blood relative I have is my brother." I said through gritted teeth shoving the mic into Seth's chest before climbing out of the ring, back over the barricade, and up the stairs.

The guys hadn't made it back to the locker room yet, which was a good thing because I was livid. My face was red, I was sweating and there was a dent from my, now bloody knuckles, on the side of a locker. I didn't care if I was bleeding or not, I punched the locker again, making a the small cuts on my knuckles into one big one. I was literally having a mental breakdown. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as I shoved everything off of the end table and flipped it over before backing up to the wall so that my back was pressed against it and slid down. My knees were close to my chest, my hands covered my face as I let the tears continue to fall. I heard the doorknob rattle before hearing the guys walk in the room, "What the hell happened in he- OWE!" Seth groaned rubbing his arm from where Roman elbowed him and motioned over to me.

I didn't bother looking up, I could hear footsteps coming closer to me, "Please... just leave me alone..." I mumbled keeping my face buried in my hands. But that didn't stop one of the guys from wrapping their arms around me and lifting me up. I moved my hands from my face, luckily my hair covered my eyes so they couldn't see how red and puffy my eyes were. I looked through my curtain of hair to see Roman and Seth walking out the door. Of course Dean would be the one to pick me up. He set me down on the couch and walked into the bathroom.

Since I had stopped crying, I ran a hand through my hair moving it out of my face just in time for Dean to look me in the eyes with a concerned look. "I'm fine." I said quietly and he nodded, then started wiping the blood off of my hand and cleaning the cut on my knuckles. It stung a little, but it didn't really bother me all that much. He bandaged it up and set the rubbing alcohol on the coffee table before sitting beside me. I looked down crossing my arms and sniffling a few times before Dean put his thumb and pointer finger on my chin, making me look him in the eye. I closed my eyes letting a couple more tears fall before Dean gently wiped them away. I reopened my eyes as he placed a hand on my cheek before we both leaned in.

~~~~~~

What's going to happen when The Shield face The Wyatt's again?

Does Dean actually care about Alex?

Is Alex slowly falling for Dean?

Let me know what you think in the comments!

~~~~~~