~ Chapter 9 ~

~ Alex's POV ~

I was pacing around the Shield's locker room waiting for Dean to come back. I was pissed that he cost me the match, but I was also confused as to why he went out there and distracted me. I was snapped out out my thoughts by the sound of the door closing. My eyes narrowed and I crossed my arms just staring at Dean who seemed amused at my reaction, he even had a small smirk on his face. "Mind telling me what the fuck you were doing out there?" I asked not taking my eyes off of him. "Just watching" Dean shrugged and sat on the couch. "Just watching? Just watching?! You distracted me, and made me lose my damn match!" I shouted marching over to Dean. "Not my fault you stared at me." He smirked, oooOooo he was pushing it.

"You didn't even tell us you were going out there man-" "I don't have to tell you two every little thing I do." Dean cut Seth off, "Alex is apart of the Shield, when she loses a match we lose a match as well." Seth snapped at Dean. "I was just out there to watch, and get a better view of the action." Dean countered standing up from the couch. "Give us a minute?" He asked looking between Roman and Seth, they nodded and slowly walked out of the room. "I swear Ambrose if you try anything I'll-" "You'll what? Yell for Seth or Roman? What good would that do if their keys are still here" He paused "and the door is locked" He smirked. Shit.

"Why did you really go to the ring?" I asked leaning against the wall. "I already answered that, I wanted to get a better view of the action, and by action I mean you." He said with a low voice and started walking over to where I was. I took a deep breath "Is it because the other night when you were drunk and out of your mind, I wouldn't sleep with you?" I asked annoyed. His lips twitched into a smirk, oops. My face now had a blank expression, Dean started getting closer. He was now so close that our chests were touching and our faces inches apart. I looked at him, waiting for him to do something. "You can tell Mr. Ziggler to get lost." He growled in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. "Why would I do that?" I asked egging him on. "Because I don't think you'd want him to get hurt and be out of action for a few months, now would you?" He said staring me in the eye, I shook my head. "Why, why are you doing this Dean?" I asked clenching my jaw shut. "Because I want you, and I always get what I want. One way or another. I'm letting you choose the easy way or the hard way Alex, the easy way being you tell Ziggler to scram, and the hard way... well you'll find that out, if you choose it." He said as his eyes trailed my body.

I opened my mouth to say something but my phone rang, I slid my hand into my pocket and saw it was Dolph. Perfect timing. "Hello?" I answered, with Dean still against me. Dean raised an eyebrow and mouthed 'Tell him'. My eyes started to water "Yeah, I'm fine, I must have gotten something in my eye while I was changing." I lied, Dean was starting to scare me. "Look, Dolph." I paused looking up at Dean, who motioned for me to continue. "I don't think it's going to work out between us, I-I'm sorry." I stuttered then hung up the phone. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" Dean asked amused while a tear rolled down my cheek.

Before I knew it Dean had crashed his lips against mine, and started kissing me roughly. I tried to pull away, but that's a little hard when you're against a wall and a hand is wrapped in your hair forcing you to stay where you are. I started hitting his chest in an attempt to get him off of me, but no Dean isn't like other guys, he didn't pull away, he kissed me harder and I could feel 'him' stiffen in his cargo pants. Great. He finally pulled away and had a smirk on his face. "If only you knew what you do to me" He growled stepping away from me.

~ The Hotel - Around 2:00am ~

I was tossing and turning in my sleep, yep I was having another nightmare. I jolted awake, gasping for air. "Nightmare?" A voice said making me jump out of my skin, it was of course Dean. "What.... the.... hell..... are you.... doing in my.... room?" I asked between breaths. I could almost hear him smirking. "I heard you screaming and I wanted to make sure it was only because of a dream." He said and I felt the bed move, he was now laying beside me. "I'm pretty sure Dolph isn't going to talk to me after I called him." I mumbled, I could feel Dean smirking behind me. "You can leave." I said more of a command rather than am offer. "I'm good, thanks fo-" "I'm not asking Dean. I'm telling you to leave." I cut him off. "And I'm telling you I'm not leaving." he growled. Urgh. "Fine" I sighed frustrated getting out of the bed. Where are you going?" Dean asked, he had some anger in his voice.