~ Chapter 4 ~

(The trailer for this book is above, and it's now on my YouTube :D)

~ Alex's POV - The Middle Of Her Match (Against Summer and Eva) ~

I dragged Summer's body over to the nearest corner, and I climbed up to the top turnbuckle making a fist with my hands and raised them up before doing a Twist of Fate. I went for the for the cover "1, 2" The Ref's hand almost hit the mat a third time but Eva grabbed Summer's leg and put her foot on the bottom rope. I sat up and turned my head to see Eva pulling Summer out of the ring. My eyes narrowed and slid out of the ring, sprinting towards her and hit her with a spear, and dragged Eva into the ring and went for the cover. "1, 2, 3!" The Ref rang the bell, and I was announced the winner. I slid out of the ring, hoped over the barricade, and made my way up the stairs and back to the Shield's locker room.

I made it into the locker room and grabbed my bag to finally change out of my ring gear. After I got finished changing I put my ear buds in, pulled my hair up into a messy bun, and walked out of the room with my bag and headed to where the guys said they'd meet me. I reached the place where they told me to meet them and of course, they were nowhere to be seen. "Oh for fuck sakes..." I muttered under my breath and hoped up on a crate.

"Sorry we're late, someone got hungry." Roman said motioning to Seth and Dean, they looked up from their food with smirks on their faces. "It's fine" I chuckled hoping down off of the crate and grabbed my bag once more, then we headed to the car. "Uh, uh, uh." I wagged a finger at Seth, who was about to climb into the front seat. "What?" He asked licking the sauce from his meatball sub off of his fingers. "I called shotgun." I smirked and opened the door, "When was this?" Seth asked crumbling up his wrapper. "Just now." I smirked and quickly hoped into the passengers seat as Seth stood there with an "O" shape on his lips. "That's not fa-" "Oh come on Seth, you've had shotgun the whole damn time we've been here. It's not gonna kill you to sit in the back seat with Dean for one ride." Roman chuckled "Fine.." Seth pouted and got in the car.

~ Back At The Hotel ~

We made it back to our hotel room, each of us taking turns in the bathroom to change and get showers. I just got out of the shower and slipped into my purple fuzzy pajama shorts and a light gray sports bra with the same color purple as my pants, then brushed my hair to the side and started to braid it.

After I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and plopped down on the couch. I looked over to see if any of the guys were still up and of course they weren't, so it was a good time to put my ear buds in and blast my music. "Last night you were in my room, and now my bed sheets smell like you..." I sang quietly to myself until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ Alex's Dream ~
While walking down the sidewalk in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio, I felt like someone was following me. I turned around but no one was there, shrugging it off I kept on walking. Then not really paying attention to the sidewalk, I tripped over a small ledge. But before I could even make a move to get up, I was picked up and lifted over someone's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I flailed my arms and legs trying to get free form their grip, but they just tightened the grip around my waist.

I never gave up on trying to get loose, "Let me g you son of a bitch!" I screamed, and as soon as those words left my mouth, I was basically thrown down against a brick wall. I looked around and saw pure darkness, "Where the Hel-" I was cut off by a hand over my mouth. "Shh, just stay still and it will be over faster." My kidnapper spoke with a raspy voice filled with lust. My eyes widened when I realized what he was going to do, he started undoing my denim shorts and tore my shirt off of my body. I tried to scream but it wasn't very loud hence the hand over my mouth. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he tried to pull my short off of me, but I wasn't about to raped by my ex- boyfriend, Justin Moore, (Made up character).