the infamous kim taehyung

it was a sunny afternoon in the middle of june. taehyung and the rest of bangtan was on the last leg of their tour in Asia. they were absolutely exhausted and were now relaxing in their hotel rooms.

taehyung was plopped on the couch scrolling through his explore feed on instagram. he sighed in frustration, running his hands through his hair. a frown sitting lightly on his face. he couldn't find anything else to entertain him from his thoughts that weren't letting him rest. they were drowning him and all he wanted to do was take a nap, but his brain wasn't letting that happen. no matter how hard he tried.

kim taehyung; lead guitarist and main vocalist of the band bangtan. he toured all around the world living his dream with his band mates jhope, suga, RM, and jin. their passion for music brought them together and made the group they are today.

as a young child, taehyung always loved the spotlight. his father owned a club in daegu and he always loved to see the bands perform on stage on the weekends. it was always a dream of his to perform on a stage like they did.

so that's what he did. he started off playing gigs at local clubs by himself on fridays till he became well known in the area. one day after a gig at his father's club he was approached by a manager of a big company and was offered a record deal. he was thrilled that his goal was finally paying off. on his first day he was brought up the idea of joining a band with three other guys. all they needed was another guitarist and the rest was history.

taehyung didn't like the idea of being the lead singer at first. he didn't feel like he fit the role well and thought hoseok was a better option. his voice was his biggest insecurity even if it may not seem like it now. it's not that he didn't like his voice, it was that he didn't think he was the best singer. he was meant to play the guitar, not to sing but his manager insisted for him to sing. he thought taehyung had a unique and soulful voice that fit well with his vision for the group.

overtime taehyung has learned to accept the thought but that doesn't stop his thoughts from dragging him down. on stage he becomes a complete different person filled with a confidence. letting his stage persona v come to life. but every night after he finishes a concert he hides in his room letting his thoughts eat him alive. he's never good enough. one small mistake will ruin everything in his world even if it wasn't noticeable.

taehyung huffs in distress, his voice accidentally cracked on stage and it's sofficating him. he slowly got off his bed and grabbed his mask. deciding to get some needed fresh air. he walked out of the hotel and went over to a small cafe across the street. he hid in his coat and face mask not wanting to be caught. the least he wanted was to be caught by fans. he loved them to death and they built him up to the person he is today, but he needed his space to clear his thoughts.

he walked into the small cafe letting the bell jingle on his way in. he was immediately hit with the rich smell of coffee beans and the chatter of the people around. he smiled through the mask, walking up to the register and ordering himself a caramel macchiato. the small cafe felt calm and welcoming just how he liked it.

he got his drink he thanked the barista and scanned the cafe for a place to sit. since the place was really small, it didn't have a lot of places to sit. all the seats were taken and he had no other choice but to sit with someone. sure he could just head back to the hotel oddly he didn't want to.

he scanned the room once more when a certain person caught his eye. it was a small male dressed in his work uniform sitting all alone in a booth. he looked no older than him but had a soft innocent face. he was absolutely breath taking and taehyung was stunned. he had never seen someone as a beautiful as him. he had chestnut colored hair and soft eyes. with plump lips that outline his face perfectly. he was the definition of perfect in taehyung's eyes.

after watching him for about a minute or so taehyung finally got the courage to go up to him. he was extremely nervous and wasn't very good at introducing himself even though he was "famous" as many call it. even though he hates using that term to describe himself.

"hi, um is it okay if i could sit here with you?" taehyung asked nervously, fidgeting with his fingers while waiting for the brown haired male to reply. the brown haired male looked up confused before meeting eyes with taehyung. he smiled lightly "ah yeah of course! i could always head back to work if you want. my break is almost over anyway"

taehyung frowned, quickly denying the other males request. "oh no no it's fine! i wanted to have some company with me anyway" taehyung smiled, sitting down across from him.

"oh okay gotcha. i'm jimin by the way" jimin smiled, blushing slightly as he rubbed his knuckles.

"nice to meet you jimin, i'm taehyung" taehyung smiled back, his worries completely disappearing as he looked at the cute male who's cheeks had a shade of a soft pink now resting on his face.

little did taehyung know that this chestnut haired male would change his life forever.

-

just a little filler for you guys to get to know taehyung better! jimin's point of view will hopefully be up sometime soon :) (also this isn't edited so sorry for any mistakes!)