typical park jimin

it was around seven am when jimin was awoken by the beautiful sound of his alarm clock ringing in his apartment bedroom. taehyung's soothing vocals filling his ears and to him that was best way to wake up in the mornings.

he groaned, lazily reaching forward for his dresser to turn it off. he rubbed his eyes and stretching his arms tiredly before plopping off his bed. making his way to the bathroom to get ready to start the day.

this was jimin's ordinary routine for six days a week as he gets sunday off. since school was over he decided it was time to get a job to spend his free time over pay the bills without the help of his parents. it was time for him to become more responsible and not rely on his parents so much. he also just really wanted to do something productive for once. sure playing around with jungkook all day was fun but if he wanted to go see bangtan boys live he was going to have to save up money for it.

park jimin; university student majoring in photography. lives with his younger roommate and best friend jeon jungkook who he's known since grade school. works at a small cafe called cafe primo in busan.

he's loved photography ever since he took a corse in his freshman year of high school. it felt so refreshing to go outside to take pictures of the natural beauties that grazed upon the earth. he loved spending his time outside admiring everything and if he was lucky he'd take jungkook with him when he wasn't too lazy to get out of the house. all because jungkook spent most of his time playing overwatch at home instead of interacting with other people besides jimin.

finally once he finished getting dressed he headed out the door biding his goodbye to jungkook. "bye kook i'll see you later."

he closed the door not awaiting a response as jungkook probably wasn't awake. he smiled at the thought of jungkook sleeping soundly with his mouth parted and doe eyes shut soundly. oh how he adored the younger.

he's known jungkook for as long as he could remember. jungkook was a shy boy who had just moved next door when he met jimin. it took him a while to get adjusted to living somewhere different and making new friends, but that didn't stop jimin from trying. once jungkook started opening up to jimin and they started talking they became inseparable. you'd never see them without the other and still to this day aside from work and classes. they were polar opposites but that's what made them such great friends. jungkook was shy around others but very social once you got to know him. as for jimin, well he was a bubbly and thanks to that they become friends.

jimin's day was just as boring as usual. attending orders at the cash register until he had his break for the day. everyday it was the same thing but most of the time he didn't mind. the cafe was nice place to be at and all his coworkers were extemely nice so he felt at home. he was grateful had his break at the busiest time of the day because he wouldn't have to deal with the stress of too many orders. it usually gets pretty full as people are getting out of work and want to relax after a long day of work.

he sat a nearby booth watching the cafe pile up with customers feeling at ease. his shift was almost over and he couldn't wait to get home and sleep. he was silently scrolling through twitter looking at everyone talking about the concert bangtan boys had when he heard someone clear their throat. confused he looked up only to meet eyes with the one and only kim taehyung.

it wasn't very obvious because he was wearing a face mask but he recognized those eyes from anywhere. he was wearing a tan hoddie completely covering his brown locks and a black face mask. he looked ethereal even in the most casual look possible. jimin of course he kept his cool as he didn't want to scare him away so he screamed internally. i mean who wouldn't freak out even the slightest over seeing kim taehyung up close?

he was lost in his thoughts when he heard taehyung's soft voice speak up. "hi, um is it okay if i could sit here with you?" taehyung asked, nervously fidgeting with his ring.

"oh yeah of course! i could always leave if you'd like. my break is almost over anyway." jimin smiled lightly, feeling my cheeks starting to heat. he put my phone in his pocket assuming that taehyung would probably like his private time alone.

"oh no no it's fine! i wanted to have some company with me anyway." taehyung smiled, eyes sparkling with joy as he sat down across from him. lightly placing his hands on the table looking up at jimin who was as pink as his sweater.

jimin squealed mentally, feeling butterflies erupt in his stomach. kim taehyung wanted to sit him. out of everyone in the cafe he could've chosen to sit with he choose him. the thought made jimin flustered and almost made him pinch himself. thinking it was all a dream that he could wake up from any minute.

"oh okay gotcha. i'm jimin by the way" jimin beamed, blushing slightly as he rubbed his knuckles. watching taehyung slowly take off his face mask to smile at him.

"nice to meet you jimin, i'm taehyung" taehyung smiled back, meeting eye to eye with jimin as he took a sip of his coffee.

"well um it's nice to meet you taehyung." he giggled lightly, looking down at his hand feeling flustered at making intimate eye contact with taehyung.

little did jimin know that his favorite idol would change his world in more ways then he could even imagine.

-

here's another filler to get to know a little bit of jimin's story and the people in it. i will hopefully have the first chapter of vmin's full introduction soon!♡