the summary

uhhh hello sjsk,,, i owe you guys an apology once again. i just idk i was really drained from school after april and when summer hit i completely forgot about this story. but as i promised here is the summary (even though it's a few months later) there's another important authors note at the end too so please read it!!💖

okay so basically jimin and jungkook meet up with bangtan backstage. jimin was so excited he almost fainted but jungkook was there to calm him down. they hang out with the crew for about an hour and get to know each other. taehyung is obviously flirting with jimin but jimin is oblivious to notice. jikook leave soon after because bangtan had to leave and get back to their hotel rooms. jimin left backstage a flustered mess and had fanboy after effects of the whole situation.

in the next chapters jimin and taehyung's relationship would begin to grow as they got closer. jimin would begin to center his personal bubble around taehyung, causing jungkook to feel jealous and left out. soon after taehyung and jimin would start dating. which consisted of late skype calls after taehyung's concerts and taehyung visiting jimin in busan any chance he could. jungkook and jimin would slowly start drifting apart due to jungkook's emotions getting the better of him.

it wasn't until jimin told jungkook that he was tagging along on bangtan's world tour that he blew up. he told jimin all of built up emotions and his feeling towards the older. they both would start crying and comforting each other. jimin would forgive jungkook and then everything went back to the way things were. jungkook would slowly started losing feelings for jimin and end up joining the tour too because bangtan felt bad that jungkook was going to be all alone. the boys had really grown to love jikook over the past months so they didn't mind having them tag along.

soon after fans started noticing how confident taehyung was getting on stage and they wanted to know the cause of it. rumors would start spreading of what caused taehyung's personality change on stage. taehyung would then announce his relationship with jimin in the middle of a concert and bring him on stage. fans would go ecstatic over the news and fully support their relationship. of course there were some who were completely against it and would send hate. but of course that always happens because people love to hate on other's lives that have no effect on theirs.

jimin had started changing taehyung for the better. he made him so much more confident in himself and made realize how amazing he truly was an artist. he was the push he needed to find himself. they made each other better people without even realizing it. in the end about almost a year later jimin would work as song writer for the group and jungkook would help produce their music videos. they would all become one big happy family who dominated the world doing the things they love. the end.

______

obviously this is just a brief summary and there was supposed to be a lot more drama to this. i'm sorry for not posting this sooner but it's better late than never i guess. i still feel really bad though so i really do apologize for the inconvenience. thank you all so much for supporting me on not only this story, but also my other ones. i love you all so much and this will probably be the last time you hear from me. i don't plan on writing anymore. if you want to keep up with me i do have an instagram so you could just ask me for it and i'll follow you back!! once again thank you guys so much and this story will be something i will keep safe in my heart. it was my favorite prompt and i'm still sad i wasn't able to make it reach it's full potential. anyways i'm gonna stop ranting before this gets any longer sksj. goodbye bubs!!💘💘