When it first started

Warning contains self harm and destructive thoughts. also I'm not a writer and I suck at grammar just warning you.
THOUGHTS
Regular
"Talking"

PS. This is just some pre-story information to get things going so it's short.😜

------------------------
Yuuri's POV

I was in the 4th grade when it all happened. All the self hatred the pain. It started as just simple teasing like the "your fat" line that most bullies start with. But it didn't end there it had started to escalate and eventually it turned physical. The day that happened I just wanted to play basket ball alone then they came and yanked my hair to let the ball go. I had told my parents and they got the school involved but that only lasted so long, and ended up making things worse for me.  So I then ended up resorting to self harm to let out all the pain and all the untold hurt that was inflicted On me by the words and physical pain. I would use anything sharp that I could fine without being suspicious and would got to the bathroom to cut, it started out small but eventually they grew in size and number. Even after we moved, I could never quite get rid of the habit so whenever I got really upset or angry cutting was the only way to release all the feeling that I didn't know how to express.