Back home

Normal
Thoughts
Destructive thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuri's P.O.V

I awoke to the sun shining in my eyes, it's so warm right now I don't want to get up. I slowly look over to my left and don't see Viktor any where I look I begin to panic. My breathing hitches and it feels like I'm suffocating, I start to curl into myself. Did Viktor leave me already right after he said he wouldn't. Of course he left you, nobody would want to be anywhere near your ugly useless ass. I hear the door click open and the shuffling of shoes coming closer quite quickly. Then I'm in an embrace and hear, "Yuuri, Yuuri calm down please. Listen to my breathing and try to follow it. Can you do that for me?" I slowly begin to calm down and begin to realize it was Viktor who was holding me. "I-I-I-I thought you le-le-left me?" I sobbed out. "Why would I leave you, love?" "Be-be-because everyone l-l-leaves me when they f-f-find out." He sighed sadly "Yuuri, my love, I would never do that to you I love you for you and you can't do anything that will change that." After hearing that I smiled up at him he's being so nice to me and I think he might actually love me. "I will do everything in my power to get you to realize that I love you and for you to trust me without even a second thought" Viktor stated with a look of determination in his eyes. "I can't wait" I say "do you know when they will be letting me out today though?" I asked. "Oh I forgot I was supposed to buzz the nurse so that she knew so you could be discharged when you woke up." He stated while pressing down on the buzzer and not 5 minutes later a nurse comes in and starts to take the IV's out. I was up and ready to leave after ten minutes with Viktor insisting that I take the wheelchair instead of walk. "Viktoooor I'm fine I can walk perfectly fine." "Are you sure?" "For the millionth time Yes I am fine to walk on my own" I practically yelled at him. "Okay as long as you say so" he says than gives me a quick peck on the cheek. Once we got to the bottom floor Viktor told me to go sit in a chair while he finished some paperwork so that I could leave. After what felt like hours Viktor finally comes over and says we are free to go. Once we get to the car Viktor holds the door open for me and I thank him while he starts turning the car on. That drive home was boring so I did end up falling asleep only to be woken by light poking to my cheek. "Mmmnnnn whaaaat?" I said groggily. "We are home. It's time to wake up you can relax once your inside and changed" in a slightly amused manner. I slowly got out of the care wincing as the pain from my arms comes back tenfold and I fall back into the car. Viktor rushes over worriedly "Yuuri what's wrong? What hurts?" "I'm fine, I just wasn't paying attention and forgot about the wounds and got surprised by the amount of pain the cane from them." I slowly got out between deep breaths. After a second the pain went away and I, slowly this time, rise out of the car with the help of Viktor this time who takes my hand and guides me to the door. Once inside I helps me take my shoes off and then all at once my family and Makachin come running at me. The all give me a great big hug all scolding me about how worried I had made them. Wow I didn't realize I meant this much to my family. "I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking I didn't thing about how much this must have hurt you, my family." I started to tear up. Viktor noticed and started to part the crowed so that I could get to my room to change into something more comfortable. I close the door behind me but don't lock it like I used to and just  hanged into a t-shirt and sweat pants. Half way through putting my shirt on I hear my door open and quickly try to cover up my chest. I hear Viktor just laugh at me "Yuuri you don't need to hide from me I think you are beautiful the way you are." I blush furiously and quickly put my shirt on then a sweater over it. I turn around and see Viktor patiently "sooo" I started awkwardly "did you come in here for a reason?" I asked quietly. "Yes I wanted to ask you a question" oh god what is the quotation does he hate me and just want to tell me he never wants to see me again? I thought anxiously. "Yuuri I love you and you know that now so I wanted to make it official so, Yuuri Katsuki will you be my boyfriend?" I just stared at him blankly then all of a sudden it clicked what he had said and I throw myself onto him and kiss him passionately. When I pull away I whisper "Is that the answer you wanted?" I smirked after from the way the Viktor was blushing a deep shade of red. "yes that was exactly the answer I wanted love" he said before he brought me down for another kiss. After making out for while we went downstairs to see my mom making lunch for us and to my pleasure it was Katsudon my favorite food in the whole world. I gladly chowed down in the delicious food but after dinner I immediately regretted it as I rushed to the bathroom to throw up what I had eaten. "Yuuri are you alright?" I hear Viktor call out. I mumble out a "no" in response then he comes in and starts rubbing gentle circles on my back and eventually I stop throwing up. I bring my hands to my dance and realize that I had been crying that whole time as well. Viktor just hugs me from behind rubbing up and down my arms. As I relax more Viktor asks "would you like to just relax and watch a movie?" "Yes" I mumble out weakly. So Viktor carries me over to the couch and starts to put a movie in and we start watching. I was surprised to see that it was a show series not an actual movie and that it was the show Lucifer. I was so tired that at some point in the second or third episode I ended up asleep leaning on Viktor's shoulder.

Viktor's P.O.V

While me am Yuuri we're watching Lucifer in the third episode I felt Yuuri suddenly lean on my shoulder. I look down at him fondly and give him a kiss on the forehead and pause the show. I should get him to bed he must be exhausted. I gently pick him up trying not to jostle him too much so he doesn't wake. And once I place him on his bed right when I turned to leave to go to my own room o feel him grab my shirt. "Please don't go. Stay please." He mumbled out half asleep. So I did just that he moved over so there was room for me too and I got into bed with him and drew him closer to where his back rests on my chest. I felt so at home holding him like this, like it was meant to be. I slowly drifted to sleep knowing a Yuuri was safe in my arms tonight.