He can what?

Description: Ethan is taking a shower when Tyler walks by and hears him singing.

Relationship status: Dating and everyone knows.

Warnings:None

Tylers POV

I was walking to my room from the kitchen when I heard something. I walk to where the sound is coming from and I'm brought to the bathroom. I listen to what the sound is and it seems to be someone singing. Amy, Mark, and Kathryn are at the studio right now so it's just Ethan and I so that must be Ethan singing. I start recording him singing because he sounds amazing.

After another few minutes of singing the water finally shuts of and I hear him get out of the shower. I open the door and luckily he was already in his boxers so I wrap my arms around his waist. Ethan jumps a little but rests into my arms.

"How long have you been here?" Ethan asks a bit concerned that I might have been sitting in the bathroom with him. "I was sitting outside the door long enough to hear your beautiful voice" I say making him blush a little. I giggle at how adorable he is. He gets out of my grip and finishes getting dressed then walks back over to me. "Promise that you won't tell anyone about this" "I won't tell I'll show" I say as I hold up my phone and run.

Ethan starts chasing after and he isn't far behind because damn that boy can run. I run to the door where Mark, Amy and Kathryn were walking in and I pulled up the video. "NOOO!" I heard Ethan say but I had already started the video.

We watched the video while Ethan was sitting on the couch curled up in a ball so I hand the phone to Mark and walk over to Ethan. "Hey baby whats wrong?" I say just above a whisper "I can't sing and they're going to make fun of me." Ethan says and I don't understand how he could think that. "Baby you're an amazing singer, they won't make fun of you and if they do I'll beat there ass." I say which makes Ethan smile and he leans his head on me so I instinctively wrap my arm around his waist.

After the video finishes everyone walks over to where Ethan and I are and they awe at the site of us. Ethan is passed out with head leaning on me and my arm is protectively wrapped around his waist. "I didn't know Ethan could sing so well." Mark says "I know he was afraid you guys were going to make fun of him because he was 'bad'" I say which makes them have wide eyes. "In what universe is he not good?" Amy ask and I just shrug.

They walk away and I picked Ethan up and take him to our shared room. I get to our room and I set him down and undress him and put him in sweatpants without a shirt. I lay him down and was about to walk out of the room when I hear him. "Ty can you cuddle with me?" He says in a sleepy tone and I nod and move back over to the bed.

I climb in next to him and grab him. I grab his waist and pull him next to my chest and he snuggles his head into me and he yawns. I mentally awe at how adorable my little blue boy is. "I love you baby." "I love you Ty." I hear him say before soft snores come from his little mouth. I rest my head on his and fall asleep to sound of his soft snores.