Eggnog Icebath

I'm so sorry for all the spelling mistakes last time. Here's a new copy that is spelled correctly.

Description: Ethan is filming the eggnog ice bath Q&A and he ends us getting sick so Tyler takes care of him. Mark isn't part of this because he left to do something.

Relationship status: Dating

Warnings: None

Tylers POV

Today Ethan decided he would film a Q&A in an Ice Bath. He seemed to be doing pretty well until he got to 1st question, let's be honest here. Ethan started to shake and sneeze. Is he getting sick? My baby boy can't be getting sick for some dumb video. My thoughts were interrupted when I hear Ethan's voice ring through my ears.

"Well that's all I can do for *sneeze* today! Remember to slap that like button right in the face. I'll see you guys in the next video, love you all, stay cranky, bye." Ethan says as I turn off the camera. Ethan climbs out of the bath and I grab a towel. Ethan shivers as I wrap the towel around his fragile body.

"Thank y-you Ty-yler." Ethan says sneezing afterwards. "Ethan you shouldn't have done that video, you're clearly are sick now." I say engulfing him in a hug hoping it will warm him up. "B-but I needed a v-video." He says burying his head further in my chest. "Come on let's warm you up." I say picking him up with one swift motion causing him to let out a little squeak.

I walk over to the counter and set Ethan down and make my way over to the shower and start it so it can warm up. I should have started the shower earlier. After a few seconds it's warm enough so I get Ethan and walk him over to the shower. I let Ethan out of my arms and he gets in the shower sighing at the heat."Thanks Tyler, you're the best." He says cleaning his body of eggnog. I smile but it soons turn into a smirk. "I know." "Shut up you cheeky brat." Ethan says sneezing again.

After what feels like forever I decide that I should probably get Ethan some clothes. I head to our shared bedroom and start looking through the drawers. I end up getting him a pair of his sweatpants, a pair of his boxers, and one of my sweatshirts. This is going to be huge on him.

I grab the clothes and walk back to the bathroom. When I step in I'm surrounded by steam. "You done yet." I call out not hearing the water running anymore. "Yeah I'm done." He says stepping out of the steam, his voice is slightly higher like if a sick person was to speak. His blue hair sloppily lays across his forehead and there are small beads of water running down his chest onto his towel that is resting on his waist, and he looks really hot.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Ethan says smirking but he sneezes after ruining the moment. I laugh and hand him the clothes. He gets dressed quickly leaving the sweatshirt on the counter and dries his hair with his towel which makes his hair messier than it already was. "You know you look really hot with your shirt off but you'll look adorable with my sweatshirt on." I say picking up the sweatshirt and placing it in his hands.

He agrees and slips the sweatshirt on and it surrounds him. I can't help but awe at the sight of him. He just looks so adorable in my sweatshirt which is way too big for him. He blushes and fixes his hair with his sweater paws. "You know you look so freakin adorable I could just eat you up." I say picking him up earning a yelp. "Put me down." He says right in my ear and man it's loud.

I take us to our room and toss him on our bed making him squeak. I walk over to Ethan and try to kiss him but he stops me. "I'm sick and I don't want you to get sick too." He says in a whiney tone and I groan. "Can I at least kiss your nose?" I ask copying his whiney tone. He lets out a loud sigh before nodding his head in agreement.

I smile and lean down again so I can kiss his nose. I lean in and kiss his nose and his eyes flutter close. I soon close mine enjoying the moment. after sometime I pull away and we both open our eyes. "You know I love you so much baby boy even though I don't show you enough." I say kissing his nose again but this time it's short and sweet.

"You show me your love a lot, much more than other couples and I appreciate that. Oh and I love you too." Ethan says smiling like an idiot. "Okay well let's get you to bed so you can get better." I say as I get up to turn off the lights. "Ughh fine." He says getting under the covers. I make my way back over to the bed and crawl under the covers with Ethan.

I pull Ethan close to my body wrapping my arms around his waist. "Goodnight baby boy." I say kissing his forehead. Ethan snuggles his head into my chest. "Night Ty." Ethan says his voice muffled by my shirt. Man do I love this boy.