Secrets

Description: Mark has been bugging Ethan and Tyler about how they should be a couple but little did he know they were dating in secret but will it stay a secret. Teamiplier all lives together.

Relationship status: Dating in secret

Warnings: Slight cussing

Ethan's POV

It was early in the morning and I was snuggling with Tyler in my room away from everyone else. Tyler and I have been together for 8 months now and nobody has figured out that we are dating and we plan to keep it that way. I have never been happier in my entire life besides that we're struggling to keep it a secret because damn it is pretty hard.

Tyler came out as bi to everyone a while ago before I knew everyone and they are really supportive but I can't bring myself to come out as gay to anybody besides Tyler and my family, so it's my little secret.

As I was saying Tyler and I are spooning each other in the peace and quiet of the morning while no one was awake so we don't have to worry about people finding out. It wouldn't bother me if Amy or Kathryn came in by accident because I know they would be respectful but Mark on the other hand was like a huge fangirl when it came to Tythan so I was worried that he might walk in on us and then he might explode.

As we are cuddling I can hear Tyler snore softly and I check what time it is. My phone reads 9:00 a.m. so I decide that I should get up and make everyone breakfast. I use my mad ninja skills to get out of Tyler's grip without him waking and surprisingly enough it works so I head to the kitchen.

I decide that I should make waffles, bacon, and eggs for everyone so they could have a variety of options if they don't want one thing they can have the other. I grab the waffle iron, waffle mix, bacon, eggs and the frying pan and I get cooking. I start mixing the waffle mix as I heat up the pan and iron then I hear footsteps behind me. "Morning baby" I hear a raspy voice say. "Hey Ty how are you?" "mhm good" he says as he wraps his arms around my small waist. We stayed that way for a while as I cooked till we heard footsteps coming towards us. Tyler then releases me and walks over to the table to help set up.

"Morning Tyler, morning Ethan" Mark says as he rubs his eyes and yawns. "Morning" Tyler and I say at the exact time which makes makes both of us start laughing and earns a weird look from Mark. "Are you sure you guys aren't psychically connected or some shit." Mark says now laughing with us.

Mark and Tyler make their way to their seats and sit down making conversation waiting for me to be done. After about 7 more minutes Kathryn and Amy walk in and sit in their seats joining Mark's and Tyler's conversation. I finish up quickly after that and call everybody over to serve themselves food while I clean up the mess I made which wasn't too big thankfully. As everyone was getting their food Tyler says "Thanks ba- Ethan." making Mark look at us but he brushes it off.

Timeskip to night time

Tyler's POV

Everyone was sitting on the couches watching a movie but I was mostly paying attention to Ethan. Under the blanket Ethan and I share I rub circles on Ethan's thigh. After a little while Ethan leans his head on my shoulder probably not realizing that it wasn't just us but I didn't mind.

"Awwweeeeee" I hear someone say and I see Mark looking at us with joy in his eyes. Soon everyone's heads turn to us and Mark starts to interrogate us. "Are you guys dating? You guys are so cute? How long?" Mark rambles as Ethan's buries his head into my chest obviously nervous. I knew Ethan didn't want people to know about his sexuality or us dating and this was making I'm really scared and I need to put a stop to this before he gets worse.

Before I go off at Mark I whisper into Ethan's ear "Baby it'll be okay, I promise" Ethan gives me a nod and now it's Mark's turn. "Yes we are dating, thank you, and it's been eight months." I say kissing Ethan forehead making him turn a deep shade of red but he had his head buried in my chest so you couldn't really tell. Everyone awe's but Ethan still looks nervous and scared because he is still curled up in a ball with his head in my chest probably not looking up anytime soon.

I picked Ethan up and carry him to my room so he doesn't have to be with everyone else. I lay Ethan down on my bed and pull the covers over him then walk towards the door. I was about to turn the doorknob when I hear Ethan say something. "Can you stay with me Ty?" I smile at how adorable he sounds and turn back around and climb into bed with Ethan. I pull Ethan close to my chest and play with his hair. "Thank you Ty." "Anything for you baby." I say and we cuddle the rest of the night till we fall asleep with Ethan in my arms and his head buried in my chest. Life couldn't be better.