Just keep driving

Description: Tyler and Ethan are in a relationship that is a secret and no one knows, not even their friends. What happens when Mark finds out.

Relationship status: Dating in secret

Warnings: None

Ethan's POV

Life couldn't be better. Well it could be a little bit better but we'll get to that. Lets just start from the beginning I guess. It was just like any other night for me and Tyler.

Flashback

I'm sitting on my bed with Tyler enjoying each his presences. We are cuddling with each other and watching Netflix. Tyler moved my head up so he could kiss me and I let him. I smile into the kiss and let it happen. It wasn't anything heated,  it was sweet, loving, and caring even.
As we kiss I hear a door open and I thought it was part of the TV show we're watching.

We continue to kiss till we hear someone clear their throat. We pull away and look towards where the sound came from. As our heads snap towards the door we see Mark standing there with a surprised look on his face.

none of us said a word or a while, we just sat in silence looking at each other. "So umm...... You guys are a thing." Is all he said and a disgusted look grew on his face. I started to shake from fear recalling my past and Tyler stands up and slams the door.

"Pack your bags we're leaving." Is all he says before he opens the door again and leaves. 'What are we doing, where will we go?' Thoughts raced through my head as I packed my bags. I finished packing my bags and took them down stairs near the door. I waited a few minutes till Tyler came down with his bags and we left. Not a word said from either of us.

We get to Tyler's car, because I don't own one, and we pack everything. We climb into the car and buckle up. I take one last look at the house before I look away. 'This place saved me.' I ignore my thoughts and watch Tyler as he starts the car. 'Guess this is goodbye.'

We start to pull out of the driveway and I see Mark run out of the door. We don't stop we just keep driving. After a few moments in the car I saw Tyler look over to me so I looked back at him. After a few quick seconds Tyler turns his attention back towards the road. "Get some sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there." 'Where is there?' I don't question out loud and fall asleep listening to the hum of the engine.

I wake up still in the car not knowing how long I've been passed out. I let out a yawn and I hear Tyler chuckle. "Morning sleepyhead." Tyler says still looking at the road. "How long was I out?" I ask as I rub my eyes. "Not long, probably ten minutes." "Really, only ten minutes, felt like ages." I say and Tyler laughs at me again. "Well we're almost there." He says resting his hand on my knee.

After a few more minutes we finally pull into this place. "Stay in here I'll be back in a second." He hops out of the car and walks into the building we're parked in front of. After a few minutes I hear the car door open then close. I look over and see Tyler with two keys. "What are those?" I ask and Tyler sends me a strange look. "Are new apartment keys."

Flashback over

And that's how I'm here now. Tyler and I have been here for a few weeks now and I'm bored. My channel is doing amazing but I miss being with Mark and editing for him. I miss being part of the crew and doing stuff together.

Tyler's POV

Was moving way a mistake? I miss Mark and the crew. Did I take Marks expression wrong? What have I done.

Mark's POV

I fucked up big time. Tyler and Ethan left without a word to any of us. I tried to stop them but they just kept driving. I didn't mean the expression I gave off, I was just confused. I mean I found they are dating by walking in on their 'make out session'. What am I going to do. I need them, my channel is falling apart without them and so is my life. I miss them so much.

There has to be a way to find them. I sit around and think about what I could do. I could call- no he wouldn't answer, maybe text him but he wouldn't answ- wait didn't he sent me his location a few weeks ago. I get my phone out and check out my texts. Score he sent me share location not current location.

I check out the map and it shows that they aren't far from here. I run around the house trying to find Amy and Kathryn and I eventually do. "I found out where Tyler and Ethan are and I'm going to go talk to them." I said and they give me a small nod.

I run to the door and grab my shoes and keys. I quickly slip on my shoes and run out the door. I get to my car and start it. I book it to where Tyler and Ethan are and when I get there and I'm confused. Apartments? How am I supposed to find them! I look around till I find a building that might help me.

I walk in and a little bell rings. The lady at the front desk looks up from the computer. "Oh hello, how may I help you?" She asked pushing up her glasses that laid on the tip of her nose. "I was wondering if you could tell me which apartment Tyler Scheid and Ethan Nestor live in?" "Oh sure, name?" "Mark." "Okay, here you go Mark." She says as she hands me a slip of paper. I wave and exit the build and make my way back to the car.

I get in my car and look at the price of paper. "Tyler Scheid and Ethan Nestor apartment B23." I whisper to myself. I drive around till I found the B building. I park my car in the parking lot and hop out. I walking into the building and I follow the signs that tell me the room numbers and I eventually find room 23. I let out a shaky breath and I knock on their door. I wait for what feels like forever till I hear footsteps come towards the door. I can you do this.

Tyler's POV

I hear a knock and I look at Ethan who was sitting next to me on the couch passed out. I sigh and stand up and make my way to the door. Who would be visiting us? No one knows where we live. I get to the door and I hesitate before I open the door. Behind the door there was a very stressed looking Mark. I didn't know what to do so I just stared at him and he just stared at me. After some time I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I realize that Mark was hugging me. I didn't know what to do at first but I soon hugged Mark back and it felt right, I missed our friendship so much.

After a few minutes we both let go and I lead Mark inside the apartment. We walk over to the kitchen table that came with the apartment. We sit down and Mark launches into telling me about what happened. "I'm so sorry Tyler, I didn't mean to look and act like an ass but I just found out that you guys are dating by walking into you guys kissing and I guess I was just a bit shocked but I-" Mark was blabbering at this point so I cut him off. "Mark chill, I took you too harshly." I say and he nods.

We just talk for hours catching up on each other during the weeks that we didn't talk. As we talk we hear something moving and we both start to look around. My eyes look over the rooms and then they fall on the couch. I see Ethan stir then sit up rubbing his eyes. Mark and I walk over to Ethan and sit at the end of the couch. "Hey baby, you awake now?" I ask and he gives me a small nod.

We watch as Ethan grabs his glasses from the coffee table. We let his eyes adjust a little then he sees Mark. I was afraid he would run away but he jumps up and hugs Mark instead. Mark must of thought the same as me because he was shocked when Ethan started hugging him but soon Mark started hugging him back. "I missed you." Ethan said but it was kind of hard to make out due to Mark's shirt. "Me too buddy, me too." Mark says rubbing Ethan's back.

They pull away and we all look at each other not saying a word or moving a muscle. "So do you guys want to move back and work again?" Mark said rubbing the back of his neck. "We would love to work for you again but I think it's best that we have our own space and we kind of signed a contract to stay here for six months." Ethan says as he makes his way over to me and I wrap my arms around his small frame.

For the next thirty minutes we discuss the plans and we decided that we would still work for Mark but we would have our own space. "Well it sounds like a plan." I say and we all nod in agreement. "Well I'm going to go to the coffee place around the street and grab some ol' bean juice." Mark says and Ethan and I laugh. "Mark you need to stop calling it that, you even said how much you disliked it in your dream daddy video." I say and Mark groans. "I swear that game has drilled it in my head." He says as he slips his shoes on and grabs his phone. "Bye." He says as he open the door and we chant bye back. All is good.

AN: Sorry I have been gone. I've been very busy with band camp but it's over now but school will start soon so I will try my best. I NEED REQUEST! pls request something. Thanks :) Buh bye.