Words hurt too

Description: Ethan is always made fun of in videos and he always laughs but that laugh is fake. Ethan is hurt from what they say and what happens when Tyler's had enough of it.

Relationship status: Dating in secret

Warnings: slight bullying

Ethan's POV

I was sitting in my bed crying thinking about what they said earlier today. Today we filmed a video with Tyler, Mark, Bob and Wade. As usual they made fun of me, well everyone but Tyler. Tyler was my secret boyfriend so he would never say those things because he knows that they hurt me.

Today we filmed the 7 second challenge (pretend Bob and Wade were in it) and Mark had 7 seconds to do my morning routine and it went like this."So much nothing! AHHHA so much acne! I'm a copier! Let's move to LA to crush my dreams. YAAAY! I'm a slave! OOOH EDITING" I laugh so it doesn't look like I'm hurt but really those words stuck to me like glue.

(At the end of the video Ethan didn't make fun of Tyler)

I cry for what feels like forever until I hear my door open. I look over towards the door trying my best to hide the fact that I was crying but it was no use. "Ethan, Baby come here" Tyler says so I stand up and walk towards him. He wraps his arms around me engulfing me in warm embrace and I rest my head in his chest.

We stay like that for a while, in the warmth of each other with the sound of nothing around us. Eventually Tyler picks me up and I give a little squeak in surprise but he takes us to my bed and sets me down in his lap. I look up at his beautiful eyes that dilated when he looked back at me, man do I love him.

"Baby, please tell me what's wrong" Tyler says cradling me. "What Mark, Bob and Wade said really hurt me today, I don't know why because I should be used to it by now." I say and the look Tyler gave me was hard to describe. It was kind of like he felt bad but he also looked mad.

"Ethan, you shouldn't be used to that, it isn't right. Don't listen to anything they say. I love how you look and you don't copy them if anything Jack started copying Mark (sorry). Remember I love you to the moon and back." "I love you too Ty" I say and I feel my eyes get heavy. That was the last thing I remember before my eyes shut.

Tyler's POV

Ethan fell asleep in my arms and I can't help but admire how adorable he looks. His blue hair is lightly brushed over his eyes and his mouth is open ever so slightly letting out soft snores. I kiss his head and I get both of us under the covers pulling him close to my chest. Before I fall asleep I make a promise to myself that I will protect Ethan more from now on no matter what happens.

I wake up the next morning with Ethan still securely in arms so I untangle my arms and head downstairs without waking Ethan. Once I get down stairs I walk in the kitchen to find Mark, Bob, and Wade sitting at the table talking. I walk over to them deciding I should join their conversation.

"Hey Tyler, we were discussing the plans for today, we were thinking of filming an improv challenge." "Sounds good, when do you want to get started?" "How about noon-ish, so can you wake Ethan up." "Oh yeah sure." I say getting up out of my seat to go back upstairs.

I walk back into the room and Ethan is still curled up in a ball under the blankets. Why does he always have to be so cute. "Ethan, baby, you have to get up because we're filming a video soon" Ethan groans but gets up. "Your luckily I love you." Ethan mumbles and walks to the showers. I chuckle a little and head back down stairs.

After another 30 minutes of settI get up Ethan finally came downstairs. "Yeah we can start now!" Mark exclaims excitedly. Ethan sits down in between Mark and I with Bob and Wade on the other side of Mark.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and today we will be doing half life improv!" Mark says practically screaming at this point. Everyone covers their ears and Mark starts laughing at how childish we were acting.

After a few rounds Mark, Ethan and I decide to go together. "Your word of inspiration is school" Bob says as Wade starts the timer. "Hey guys look it's the loser Timmy" Mark says pointing to Ethan. "Lets beat up the annoying, acne freak." He says again but I can see tears pricking at Ethan's eyes and I remember my promise. "No" I say gritting my teeth. Mark must of thought it was part of the scene because he kept going. "Come on Jim don't be a wuss. Timmy has no friends so we need to teach him a lesson." Mark says making me want to punch him in the face.

I look over at Ethan and I see a single tear slip down his cheek and I lose my shit. "Mark I said no, I'm tired of you hurting Ethan like this. You may think it's a joke but words hurt." I spit at Mark grabbing Ethan and pulling him to my room.

I sit down on the bed and pull Ethan on my lap as he cries. I run my hand through his blue hair and I pull him to my chest with my other hand. After a little longer he stops crying and he rests his head on me.

"Baby" I say and Ethan looks up at me with his eyes that have turned a grey color and are red from crying. "Please don't listen to any of the shit Mark or the rest of them say because it's not true. You're not annoying, your acne is adorable, you're nowhere close to being a freak or a loser and you do have friends. I love everything about you." I say kissing all over his face. He giggles at my kisses which only wants me to kiss him more because of how freakin cute he is being.

I keep kissing his face when he moves and my lips land on his. Ethan is as surprised as me but he kisses back with passion. His lips are soft like butter and taste like sugar. We haven't ever kissed on the lips before and I don't know why because this is amazing. I lick his bottom lip asking for an entrance and he gratefully grants me one. I don't waste any time exploring every inch of his mouth till we both pull away out of breath. "You know, we should do that more often" Ethan says making me laugh. "Agreed." and with that we cuddle the rest of the night away till we fall asleep in each other's arms.