2. lion's den

When I got to the registering office they immediately took ALL OF MY SHIT. I suddenly came to the realisation that I wouldn't have my phone. I have to occupy myself some other way. I hated prison already.
They gave me a scratchy- bright orange uniform to wear and a bag of what I'm guessing were "essentials".
I got in the van and it smelled like cheese and dick. I couldn't help but notice how pretty the driver was, I'm not GAY OK? She's just a really attractive woman. Anyway, I realised she was wearing prison gear, when I looked back up she was staring right at me, "Is this it?" She shouted to the guard without taking her eyes off of me. "Yup" the guard jumped into the front "just her today".
The girl smiled a cheesy grin and stuck her hand out, "Morello, nice to meet yah". She had a really thick Boston accent. 
"Morello? That's a weird name"
Fuck why did I say that? She could be a murderer and shiv me in my sleep for disrespecting her. Shit i need to learn to shu-
"Oh no honey, everyone goes by last names here, but you can call me Lorna." She turned back round and looked in the mirror as she started up the van. "And you are..?"
"Olivia Reece, But my friends call me Liv." I said back I little too confidently, forgetting where I am.
It was like a 3 minute drive to the prison.
The van came to a stop. "Well, Liv, welcome to Litchfield."
I got out of the van and followed her into the building. I felt like a had a sign on me- everyone was staring.
She waited outside while the guard took me to a room, they stood me infront of a white background and took my prison photo. I should've smile to be honest- seem more intimidating. They printed it iut and gave me my badge.

After, Lorna showed me around each room, TV room, cafeteria, etc

After, Lorna showed me around each room, TV room, cafeteria, etc. Then I came to my dorm, there were 3 other women in there and 6 beds. 4 were made and 2 left stripped.
"These are your bunkies" said Lorna, about to point out each one.
She pointed to a slightly wrinkled, blonde woman, "That's Yoga Jones, she'll do wonders for your flexibility.
That's DeMarco" she pointed to a fairly old woman with heavy eyeshadow. She gave a little wave.
"That's Chapman", Lorna pointed to a dirty blonde-ish woman, reading on the bunk above Yoga Jones. "Hey Lorna. Who's the newbie?" I introduced myself like a pussy. All shy and quiet. But that's not me. Just as I thought she was done another girl walked into the room. She had hazel-blondey frizzy hair and earphones in her ears.
Lorna rolled her eyes. "Oh, and that's Nichols."
That girl was good looking too. I figured prison would be full of fat, old ,creepy women with murderous tendencies but nope. Decently attractive people surrounded me.
"NICH-OLS."Lorna shouted.
Nichols looked up from her little radio thing and took out her earphone.
"WHAT?" She looked pissed, then her eyes shifted to me and her look softened. "Oh right hi. Welcome to prison!" She said with a sarcastic smile and thumbs up. Before returning her her moody expression and plugging back in her earphone.
"The pleasure's mine" I mumbled.
My bed was under Nichols. I was kinda relieved that it was either her or chapman as they seemed the coolest. Well, Nichols seemed like a bit of an asshole, but I could relate to that.
Morello gave me soap and a toothbrush before leaving, giving a nod to piper and a wink to nicky.
Well, now I had no friends. They were all looking at me. I was alone in the lion's den.