8. perv

To be honest, it had never really occurred to me that the inmates here all had their own personal problems- I've been pretty self centred since i got here.
As i began to walk back to my bunk i heard Vause and Chapman shouting. Piper was sitting on my bunk and just as i came to the entrance Alex shouted. "Fine- Fuck off then! We're over."
Piper looked stunned then hurt and left in silence. I sit down on my bunk; "wanna talk ab-" "No." she snapped before turning over to face the wall.
This is so fucked and its not like i can do anything to help. Ive been here for a while now and these guys are my friends, so it's tough to see them fight.
Alex began sniffing and i knew she was crying. I gave her some tissues but she didn't pick them up until after i left.

I decided to go to the TV room for a bit of chill-time. Too much was going on right now and all i needed was peace and quiet. I walked in and was quickly greeted by boo and nichols, although they didn't actually take their eyes off of the screen, which was beaming women's tennis.
"Look at that one's tits!" Exclaimed Boo.
"Yeah but the face is a four or five let's be honest." Replied nichols.
"Pervs" I scoffed, pulling up a chair behind them. Boo and Nichols exchanged a look and laughed, before Nicky furrowed her brows and boo gave a nod - "I'll, uh, i'll catch you late Reece." She left the room awkwardly before giving a wink to Nichols.
"What was that about?" I asked, budging up to the seat next to her.
"Peer Pressure" she laughs, quickly changing the subject to the girls on the tv again- i wasn't really listening after that.
"Did you talk to Morello?" I accidentally snapped out of no where.
She looked at me then back to the TV. "Yeah. Yeah, i think i got through to her."
I gave a warm smile.
"You know, kinda makes you look like a pussy when you go all soft and compassionate like that" i joked.
She shrugged, "you are what you eat.". That made me laugh, Nichols knew how to crack me up.
"Anyway it's work duty in 20 so you should probably get going." She said, looking into my eyes for a little longer than normal.
I broke the stare- "right, catch you then." She walked out of the room and i turned around to look after her- she had a nice ass.
As she passed the glass i saw her squint and mouth "PERV" as she laughed off.