4. chips

(this chapter is a lil smutty, so skip it if you don't like that shit)

When it came to lights out I was still hungry since I didn't eat dinner.
I could hear Nicky crunching some chips or something above. My stomach grumbled really loudly and the crunching stopped.
Her head came into vision upside down from the above bunk.
"Hungry?" She laughed and gave me the bag of salted chips.
"Oh my god fuckkkk yes thank you."
She stared at me for a minute, kinda a squinting her eyes. Before sucking something out of her teeth and doing a cheeky smile. "No problemo" she winked and went back up.

In the morning I woke up and left a note on Nicky's bunk that said:
I. O.U, one bag of salted chips.
-Liv       ; )

God I'm so hilarious. Later in the bathroom all the lines were gone, and I could shower in peace. I stripped and began to wash. Then I heard footsteps come in, I ignored them of course because it's a public bathroom. There was a knock from the outside of my stall. I stopped the shower and got out in my towel. It was Nicky. "Oh hey" I said.
She held up my note. "You're welcome" she laughed.
"But I don't want chips in return." She said, stepping closer to me. She moved centimetres away from my face and put a piece of paper in my hands and walked off.

After I got dressed I read the note. It said:
Chapel after lights out. Around 11:40.
- Nichols
I don't know why but I wanted to go so bad, the only problem is, I was scared of getting caught by a guard. I waited for CO Bailey to finish count and for the others to fall asleep then I creeped out of the dorms and made my way to the chapel, Nicky was there on a chair listening to music.
"Hey" She said. "Hey, my commissary hasn't gone through yet so I can't pay you back for those chips."
She turned around and laughed.
"Oh I can think of a way." She came up to me and pinned me to the wall, pressing her body against mine. She put her hand on my waist and slid it down into my underwear, she rubbed my clit and I began to moan, she covered my mouth as it she was getting louder, then she slid in her fingers and pumped in and out repeatedly, getting faster and faster, i'm so wet, oh my god I'm  cumming, I'm so close.
Then she stopped, right before climax. Looked at me and said "still straight as a ruler?" She winked and walked back to our bunk, leaving me in the chapel.
Fuck.