The Discussion

Me: I'm going to change some of the songs in this chapter cause I thought of some cute dance moves for the kids!

Billy: *looks at list* you forgot me ;-;

Me: Cause you'll be in this book later on, and I hope people like some memes 😆

Lily: *looks at list* De I will kill you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Nugget just got to school after we ran in the rain, cause I forgot my umbrella. We walked into our classroom and I hung up our jackets up. I got me and him a towel, and we started to dry off. "Momma, can we work on our songs today?" I heard Nugget ask me. I nodded "Of course, but I was think and looking back at the list, I think we should change some of the songs. I really doubt the principal would let us do Monster or Timber, and maybe even Die Young." I said. Nugget looked at me "Then what are we going to do?" he asked me looking worried. I sighed "I don't know, Nugget, ether the others choice a different song or we'll have to do something else." I replied, slightly frowning.

I didn't notice that Monty and Lily walked in "Can we still do Partners in Crime?" Lily asked me, I shrugged "I'm not sure, we need something everyone can do." I said, Monty raised his hand "We could do Chocolate by SEEYA!" I looked at him "Isn't that a meme?" I asked him. He shrugged "I don't know I think so, I saw a lot of animations of it." he said. I sighed "Fine, but we need another one just in case." I said. Lily smiled "What about... hmm... Desparcito? It's another Spanish song." I had to think... I can't speak spanish and I highly doubt the principal can to. Hope none of the parents speak spanish, I nodded "Okay, we can do them." I said.

The three smiled "Yay!" they said. I smiled and let then go off and play, till school started. Jerome, Buggs, Cindy came in "Good morning, Mrs. (Y/N)!" they said "Good morning, you three." I replied back.

♡♡Later♡♡

I got up "Okay kids, today we're just going to practice our songs from here on out okay?" I said, Cindy raised her hand "Yes, Cindy?" I asked her "The kid isn't here. Shouldn't we wait for him?" she asked me. I noticed that two, "Okay, but we can't wait to long, he have to practice." I said.

They nodded "Everyone can play while we wait, so off you go." I said, they got up and went to play. I got a call on my phone "Hello?"
"Mrs. (Y/N)?, could you um... come out side for a sec?" I noticed it sounded like Kid. He hung up and I went to the door "You kids be good, I'll be back in a minute." I said.

Monty's P.O.V

As soon as Mrs. (Y/N) left we all gathered "Guys, we need to do something." Jerome said. Kid was coming late on purpose, so we could talk. I nodded "You're right, Jerome, we need to do something to get rid of her... I'm sure Kid doesn't trust her." Nugget spoke normal, but for some reason, didn't uncross his eyes. "But he does trust her. I heard them." Buggs looked at him "How do we know you're just no covering for your mom?" "If you don't believe, ask Lily!" we looked at Lily, she nodded "It's true! Kid does trust her!" Cindy looked at all of us. "Guys, Kid can't keep her detracted for long, we have to agree on something!" Cindy said. We looked at each other.

"Kid should decide, he is the leader." Jerome said, I nodded "True that." I said, agree with my crush, shut up I'm not gay.... I'm bi. We all agreed to let Kid come up with the decision. He is our leader after all.

Kid's P.O.V

I was trying to distract Mrs. (Y/N) for as long as I could with some uh... questions every kid ask their teachers. "Mrs. (Y/N), where do babies come from?" her face turned into a tomato. "Um... well uh... we girls get a call from a bird called a stork. The stork tells us that he has a baby for us from a machine called the... uh... Baby Machine. The stork gives us the baby after a while-" "Then why does she get fat?" "Weee... uh eat a lot of food for the baby... we eat what's bad for it soooo we don't feed it the bad food." "Why do she cry and gets happy?" okay the others need to hurry up. "Cause... she uh... has very mixed feelings." I saw Monty motion to me that they decided on a agreement. I looked at Mrs. (Y/N), she seemed to blushing more then a cherry. "Is it okay if I ask you more questions?" I asked her, she shook her head "I tell you what we'll do, when you get older I'll tell you more, deal?" I'm sure everyone could hear the nervousness in her voice. I nodded like any sweet little boy does, and we went back inside.

Thank goodness that's over.

Everyone was in their seats, looking at us with their best puppy dog eyes. Mrs. (Y/N) looked at us "I've talked to the principal, and he said since you guys have been so good, all we have a freedays for the rest of the year!" we all yelled "YAAAY!!" except me, I think I'll stay silent for right now. Monty poked me "Kid, you need to decide what we do to her." I nodded, so I have to. Okay.

Lily's P.O.V

I glanced to Kid, I hope he makes the right choice. Mrs. (Y/N) was typing on her laptop, and judging by her headphones, she was looking for songs for us. Perfect. I got up and walked to Kid. "Kid, you need to make the right choice, our parents are separating us, and we need to do something." I said, Kid nodded "I know, Lily. If they do... I think we have one choice." my eyes widen. "Yo-you don't mean!?" Kid shamefully nodded.

"We have to...run away."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Me: *opens arms* I'M READY FOR THE COMMENTS!

Kid: I would never suggest such a thing!

Billy: Face it Kid you would if you had to

Kid: *turns away blushing*

Me: Also I won't be updating June 26th through July 1st or 2nd. I'm going to a camp and they said not to bring tablets.

Cindy: Which is why De will be working her butt of in the next few chapters.

Kid: I'm going to end this *waves* Bye people!