Emergency

Me: LET'S SEE IF ANY ONE CAN GUESS THE ILLNESS!!! And no cheating by looking ahead.

Cindy: *turns to you* As you can see De is not dead, she is finally back from camp.

Buggs: *Listens to Gospel of Dismay on full blast* CAN I GET A AMEN IN HERE!?!?

Everyone: AMEN!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nugget's P.O.V

It was the weekend, and for some reason my right side was killing me. Me and momma were coming back from shopping, I was carrying some cereal and bread, you know light stuff. We can to the door, I held the bags in my arms, when I felt a sharp pain in my side. Mom opened the door when I accidentally dropped the bags, and held my side.

Momma looked at me "Nugget, what's wrong?" I was suddenly hit with nausea. I ran to the bathroom as fast as my two feet could take me. Momma soon came in and washed a cloth for me after I threw up, she whipped my mouth gently smiling. She got up and got out the thermometer from the bathroom cabinet. "Okay, Nugget, I'll get the rest of the bags and you go to your room and lay down with this in your mouth okay?" she told me. I nodded and put the thermometer under my tongue. When I got to my room I grabbed my stuffed cat, Cocoa, and laid down. I curled up in a ball, squeezing Cocoa as another sudden rush of pain coursed through my body, my eyes leaked a few tears.

Momma's cat/dog, (P/N), came in and whined/purred as she/he laid next to me, like she/he knew something was wrong. I hugged (P/N), and cried in her/his fur. The pain was really bad, I don't know who I was squeezing harder, Cocoa or (P/N). Momma finally came to me, she hugged me, "AHHH!" she stopped immediately from my scream of pain. Tears escaped my eyes, she looked worried, she took the thermometer and checked it.

Y/N's P.O.V

I looked at the thermometer...

100 °F

I looked down at Nugget, (P/N) was whining/purring loudly, which was abnormal for her/him. I ran my fingers through his hair, he looked like he was going to cry any minute. I frowned and picked him up, I felt his shiver as I set him in my lap, he began to cry. I held hid close and tried to stop his crying. He grabbed my (H/L) (H/C) hair, and sobbed into me. I got up and quickly grabbed my keys. I went to the car with Nugget in my arms. I locked the door and put him in the back. I got in the seat, he still had his stuffed cat in his hands. He soon stopped his crying "Momma,..." I put my hand back there "Yes, Nugget?" I asked him. "I felt something pop..." he sounded so... emotionless as he said that.

I didn't care at that point if I was speeding, I had to get to the hospital. Nugget grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly,I felt so bad for him.

We finally got to the hospital, I ran in Nugget in my arms with his stuffed cat. A lady looked at me and got up "What happened to him?!" she said, after Nugget screamed a little in my shirt. I shock my head "I-I don't know. We just got back from shopping, then he ran to the bathroom and vomited. All I know is that he said he felt something pop and he has a fever of hundred." I told her. Her eyes widen and called Dr. James back to us. The same doctor came back running with some nurses and a stretcher behind him.

Dr. James looked at me "Hand him over." I handed him Nugget. He pushed on Nugget's side which earned him a tear and whimper from him. Dr. James put Nugget on the stretcher and told the nurse to quickly take him to get prepped for surgery immediately. My eyes leaked tears for moment at Nugget's worried face, he held his cat closer to his chest.

Dr. James ushered me to come to a waiting room. I followed him "Mrs. (L/N), what has your so-" "Nugget. Nugget Mcdonald Sheldon Archdale Bacon Tyson Matthew Danger Williams Jr." "Nugget, what has he been experiencing?" "Well... he's said his side was hurting him, he threw up, he was running a fever of one hundred, I think he had some chills, and on the way here he said he felt something pop." I told him. Dr. James got up "If that's the case we need to operate immediately, he has a rupture appendicitis." Dr. James told me. He ran back down the hall, I sat there teary eyed. I got out my phone and started to call a good friend of mine.

"Hello?"

"De, can you come down to the hospital, I really need some comfort right now."

"Of course, I'll be there in a minute."

She hung up, I sighed and called some others, including Kid and Lily's parents. I saw a familiar grey wolf girl with white hair with a black stripe in it run by. She saw me and came inside "What happened?" I couldn't help it anymore I hugged her crying. "Nugget," I sniffed "his appendix ruptured, I don't know what will happen, but I need someone here right now." I cried. De hugged me "It's okay, Angel and Jade, both had it, everything will be okay." she said. Lily's dad and her came in, Lily ran to me "Mrs. (Y/N), is Nugget okay?" Lily's eyes looked like she had been crying to.

I shock my head "I'm not sure, Lily, they just took him into surgery." I said. Lily's dad came over to me and De. "Are you okay? I know how it feels to have a kid go through surgery like this, only it was a Hernia repair for Lily. Shortly after Billy and Lily were discovered to have a heart disease called Silent Ischemia." Lily hugged me, De and me hugged her too.

♡♡Time Skip by: Jerome and Monty doing the Papito meme *insert Lenny face*♡♡

Kid and his mom came and helped comfort me. De had to leave cause of her sister having a baby, but she told me to give her a call about Nugget. Dr. James came to us smiling, I got up "How is he?" I asked him, "He's fine. You did the right thing on getting him here as fast as you did," he handed me Nugget's stuffed cat "Also, you might want to give him this when he wakes up from the anesthesia." Dr. James walked us to Nugget's room. Nugget was asleep, he was on his left side, with the covers up to his shoulder. I sat in a chair next to him, and smiled. Lily walked to me and so did Kid. Shortly after Nugget opened his eyes.

"Momma?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Me: Did you cheat and scroll to see the answer? Tell the truuuuth.

Nuggrt: WHY IS IT ALWAYS NUGGET!?!?

Me: Cause you're the most lovable, and you're fun to write about 😸!

Lily: She has a point.

Nugget: *puffs out his cheeks and blushes* hmmmmmm.

Me: Nugget, why don't you end this?

Nugget: *turns to you* Bye bye Nugget's friends!!!