Chapter 2

Scott POV

I looked around and everything is a blur. Multiple heartbeats are being heard. I push open a door I never noticed before and stumbled out.

"Scott!" Isaac yells. I try to find him by his voice, but I cant see him. Looking from side to side I try focusing on everything around me. I can see Outlines of bodies fighting maybe clawing at each other.

"Scott help. You need to focus." I hear Derek scream out. My eyes almost come into focus I see someone charging towards me. Then I can feel myself being pushed out of the way falling down in the process. He looks up and see's a outline of girl crouching down in front of him. Roaring!

"You want me then come and get me bitch!" The girls yells. She collides with another body. Falling down in the process. Jumping back up she springs back into action. Swiping her claws left and right. I see a large man jab his claws into her lower back, but before I could react everything went black.

Sitting up abruptly I was breathing rapidly fast covered in sweat. I wipe my face and look at the clock on the nightstand I see that its 6:30am. This dream has been reoccurring for the last two weeks. I'm not sure if this normal whatsoever. Rolling out of bed I head to my bathroom to shower. After 15 minutes of showering I step out wrapping the towel around my body. Looking in the mirror I stare at my reflection. Letting out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

Deep down In my gut I know something is heading this way and its not good. Shaking my head I finish getting ready grabbing my helmet heading out the door. Locking up I swiftly walk to my bike hopping on reving it up pulling out my driveway. Finally getting to school I park my bike; chaining it down in the process.

"Hey Scotty boy." Stiles calls out clapping me on the shoulder. Eventually guiding me into the school.

"Sup Stiles." I finally answer as we continued to walk inside the school.

"Oh nothing out of the ordinary my furry friend. Just the same ole shit, but different day." He replied squeezing my shoulder letting go as we neared our lockers.

"I'll just assumed that means your good." I said smiling opening my locker. Smirking I practically can hear Stiles rolling his eyes.

"Yeah peachy. So what's going on in Scotty's world?" He asked closing his locker. My mind drifts back to this morning when I woke up after having the same dream that I've been having for a few weeks. Not sure if-

Ring... ring.. ring! Great I'm saved by the bell.

"I promise I will tell you later. See yah!" I said yelling over the rushing students passing by. I watch as he throw his hands up turning the other way. Smiling I get to my class sitting directly in the middle. Actually wanting to learn today.

Then it goes downhill after a few more classes. My mind drifts back to my dream. It has to mean something. Why all of sudden? I thought as I walked out of my last class of today. Maybe I should just see Deaton he would probably know what this means. Sighing I rub my eyes trudging to my locker to get my books. Just thinking about makes it more exhausting and confusing.

"So are you going to tell me now?" Stiles asked puling me out of my thoughts.

Confused I asked. "What."

The boy just smacks his forehead. Mumbling why do I bother.

"Earlier you said that you were going to tell me something later. This is later my friend." He says flailing his arms. Making an oh face he nods his head why rolling his eyes in a process. Then a thought came to mind.

"Hey follow me to my house so can I drop my bike off. I need you to take me to Deaton's. I promise I'll explain everything then." I told him closing up my locker walking away.