Chapter 6

Stiles POV

My eyes slowly open from the sun shining brightly through my room. It's morning already? Groggily I move my body closer to the headboard rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. The sheets slipped down to my waist and I shiver a little due to me being naked.

Wait naked!!! I screamed in my head. That's when I remembered what happened last night. Looking over to my left I see the bed is a mess and empty. Well I feel like a total chick right now. Sighing I roll out of bed and headed straight across the hall to the bathroom.

After 20 minutes of showering and grooming myself I headed back to my room to get dressed. Checked myself out in the mirror and decided my appearance looked okay. Its awful quiet across the hall I thought to myself. Grabbing my bag my feet begun to head across the hall. Giving the door a few knocks I waited patiently for Cece to answer it.

A few minutes rolled by and she didn't answer, so I walked in and she wasn't there. Hmm I thought as I exited the room walking down the steps. "Cece." I called out and still no answer. "Okay she ditched me." I said to myself heading out the door locking it.

Sure enough her car was gone. "She could have brought me breakfast." I mumbled to myself as I got in the jeep.
My face scrunced up in irriataion.

How could she just leave without talking to me? Was my sex not good enough? My self esteem is definitely not the best.

She probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore after this. The scowl faded from my face. And a genuine smile formed as I did a fist bump in mid air.

I'm no longer a virgin, although I didn't lose it to Lydia, but definitely a beautiful girl none the less. Smiling I pull into beacon hill's instantly finding a parking space.

Another glorious day in this hell hole. Strutting up the steps I make a b-line to Cece's locker to see what's up.

What I didn't expect to see was Scott attempting to calm Cece down as she looked very upset. Confusingly my body moves closer to them. As I approach them my eyes look between them wondering what's going on.

Cece notices my presence but looks away.

"What's going on guys?" I asked them.

"I just saw her standing here out of it." Scott said finally looking at me briefly before turning back to Cece.

Cece breathing starts to get heavy and her eyes started to glow. "Let's get her out of here." I rushed grabbing her right arm as Scott grabbed her left one.

We both managed to get to the locker room before she pushed us off. Her claws begin to seep through her fingers.

"Woah woah Hey!! Cece talk to us what's going on? " I frantically asked backing up. She looks between Scott and me.

Cece closes her eyes counting to 3 and breathing out. She was back to normal, but she had an hurt expression.

"I'm sorry I just had a moment. I'll be okay I swear." She said obviously lying. 

"Werewolf remember?" Scott said sitting on the bench in front of her.

"What happened?" I tried again asking.

"Someone I know got severely hurt by Deucalion and his pack. It's taking every ounce of fiber in me not to find them and kill em." She said gritting her teeth.

Honestly she's doesn't look capable of doing that. Who was it?

"Who?" Scott asked.

"Braeden, you don't know her, but she's the one that saved Isaac. Look thanks for you guys concern, but I'm fine." She says walking out.